Fractal Audio Firmware Update Thread

Yeah, in all seriousness, that's all I'd use it for. I treat the FM9T as an amp. 3-4 channels, some effects on a "board", with per-patch switching.
yup my Early VH1 patch has like 6 different scenes 2 amps and some effects
So I need to switch between all 6 scenes, mind you have not really noticed any gaps
So dunno if it will change anything i hear

:idk

FM9 after this update

images.jpeg

I am all for gaps. Give me the gaps. Gaps are great!

fcllujn0551c03f4bebe8668242199_533x800.jpg
Yeah, but any chick who stands with her heels on the lip of the shower while she checks her shirt for . . . mustard stains obviously has other gaps that you may not be attracted to! I would have to ask her to bend over so I could give her a thorough examination for any objects that may be lodged (or about to be lodged) in her gap areas ;~)) I just want to help!!!

I am all for gaps. Give me the gaps. Gaps are great!

fcllujn0551c03f4bebe8668242199_533x800.jpg
Ugh, this trend is so ridiculous. Watch that gap disappear faster than the one on Fractal after Fender releases a modeler when she stops standing with her hips in full internal rotation.

Ill try the Gapless for channels and scenes
Doubt ill ever use the gapless for presets switching, seeing as I never use more than one preset at a time

Gapless opens up the ability to use presets as if they were scenes, so you can now create a kitchen sink bank of presets.

With scenes in one preset, blocks that are bypassed are still there and using CPU. If you treat each preset in a bank like a scene, you can delete blocks that aren't used for that "scene" and free up some horsepower.

Back