Fractal Audio Firmware Update Thread

Read on FA Forum something about

"Working on release notes. Not sure if there will be one more round of private beta but if so it should be short and sweet."

:idk
Translation hopefully Friday if Cliff doesn’t add anything else in the next 12 hours

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

It'll be interesting to see how much DSP gapless will use in the FM9 and whether overall DSP usage has been improved (like in the Axe III). Then we can all get back to doom posting about the FM3 never getting gapless.

Also, you do all know that you're supposed to stalk both FractalAudio and Admin M@ on the Fractal forum?

I'm thinking that Gapless may work on the FM3 since you have the choice to use gapless or not, there are some people and sometimes where you may need to use gapless others not so much, so you know use at your own discretion

:idk

Last edited:
Also, you do all know that you're supposed to stalk both FractalAudio and Admin M@ on the Fractal forum?
Most of the times I open the fractal forum just to do that! :sneaky:

I think the others post very little and new firmware is easy to find anyway
Actually m_brown has something like 440 posts atm, but only around 30 show up if you search, so I guess there's a private section of the forum which only staff and (maybe) beta testers can see and most of his posts are there. (stalking level: semi-pro :cool:)

Most of the times I open the fractal forum just to do that! :sneaky:

Actually m_brown has something like 440 posts atm, but only around 30 show up if you search, so I guess there's a private section of the forum which only staff and (maybe) beta testers can see and most of his posts are there. (stalking level: semi-pro :cool:)
Yeah, his posts are mostly in the FM9 beta forum.

By the way, he is one of a number of Matts at Fractal. I think Admin Matt said there are 5...

Back