Digitech Bad Monkey Hype Train

Last week I posted that I forgot about the pedal and saw they were selling for $75 online when they were $40 new. And now this!

@Tom Von Kramm any plans on re-issuing this thing? šŸ˜‚
What?? WOW!!

I have a Bad Monkey in my closet.

If anyone wants it, I would probably let it go for $500. Saves you $150!!
:banana

I sort of brought it up during the Q&A (before the JHS video):
DADAAAA1-2157-4D2C-A5D3-CB61A4D9A626.jpeg

I can't stand this guy. "Hi, I just complain about people/companies."

The National Enquirer of GuitarTubers.

That said, I watched the one he did on Ed Roman, which I found perfectly fine because by all in tents with porpoises, he was a major sh*thead. I hadnā€™t actually seen that name very much after he passed and was surprised someone these days would even be interested in covering him.

KDH is OK. Generally speaking ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
As Drew stated, he DOES seem to migrate towards gear-related gossip or tabloid content. But I havenā€™t seen too much bias, aside from his personal dislike of ā€œChappersā€ and his brand. I guess thereā€™s an audience for that kind of content? I mean, at least he seems educated and articulate.

I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is, heā€™d probably fit right in here. šŸ˜‚

As Drew stated, he DOES seem to migrate towards gear-related gossip or tabloid content. But I havenā€™t seen too much bias, aside from his personal dislike of ā€œChappersā€ and his brand. I guess thereā€™s an audience for that kind of content? I mean, at least he seems educated and articulate.

I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is, heā€™d probably fit right in here. šŸ˜‚
Yeah I donā€™t know what it is. His videos arenā€™t poorly done in terms of info or anything. I justā€¦..canā€™t get into the YouTube for the sake of complaining-type videos. Itā€™s just a weird thing to me. I donā€™t even disagree with him most of the time. Like, Chappers is a douche, and Jeff Kiesel be Kieseling.

Back