Digitech Bad Monkey Hype Train

Bought one new back in the day, unfortunately didn't bond much, sold it on rather quickly.

That said, I have a DOD Juice Box (bought from a buddy in the 90s, for probably 20 bucks) in my cupboard. Similar enough, but for some reason it sounds better to my ears. Lots more clarity, is that it? At least that's how I perceive it. This should be the expensive AF unit, not the Bad Monkey. ;)
What's the deal with the FX51 Juice Box prices now? , bought a couple of them for around $45 a few years ago, looked today and the average asking $ is around 200..is there a video I missed?😬

We had a place that served $0.25 sliders every Saturday. They were DELICIOUS! Being 16ish where you could eat 8 of them in one sitting and not gain a gd pound :chef :rofl

Dude, i used to eat plates of cheese/onion enchiladas with pitchers of margaritas

Taco Tuesdays, endless pasta Wednesdays

I was 6’2 and 160 pounds all day long; forever. (bicycle)

Then I got married and had kids. Struggle to hit below 200 now … lol

I was just telling my buds the other day how you can’t get a good burger down here for less than $20. You can get a fine burger for less, all the casual chain joints have decent burgers; Chili’s, Friday’s, Longhorn, etc. But a really good burger is going to be at least $22.

And we do have one classic burger shack place, Jack’s Old Time Hamburgers, that sells a basic 1/4lb cheeseburger for like $7 and it actually tastes like a burger and not some congealed gym mat bullsh*t.

What's the deal with the FX51 Juice Box prices now? , bought a couple of them for around $45 a few years ago, looked today and the average asking $ is around 200..is there a video I missed?😬
Really? They must've gone down a bit then. I got mine for cheap, in probably 1997 or 1998, and I remember they were around 70-100€ in 2006 or something, mainly because it's a nice pedal, discontinues, and "vintage".
200 bucks seems steep, but I don't remember a video sparking that.

Might be Neil Zaza's fault though. :p

It'll back down further, and probably hover a bit above the pre-hype price point for a while. Basically the same as what happened with the Peavey Decade, among others.

In stock:
Very nice!

Depends on buyer's DIY ability all the same. If this isn't a first-time build, one wouldn't be too concerned with building a BD clone (you would know better). If you need an iron, solder, get the parts together, an enclosure (and drill it), knobs jacks etc, might be wait until they dropped back to $75 USD - a better deal without striking a blow.

I have the actual pedal. Not as crap as made out, but not useless. Can't remember where I put it:unsure:

7j8wqt.jpg

I have had mine for ages and my favorite way to use it is with a good clean boost/OD in front of it. By itself...eh.

Back