Can someone explain Fargo?

I tried twice. Now S3..., that villian was played very well! And very well-written. His dialog reminded me of shit Tarantino would've written.
The henchman this season reminds me of a more violent take on that same vibe. I think it's good that they take time between seasons and don't draw things out too much in each season's storyline before wrapping it up.

My Fargo (FX) take:
S1 is loosely tied to the movie
S2 events are mentioned in S1
S3 has that S1 connection already mentioned here
S4 has a S2 connection (and yes, underrated season. Loved the ending)
S5 is ongoing…

1702339429121.jpeg

absolute hero

I live in the Upper Midwest so maybe it is all a little too familiar and not that interesting. :idk

Oh, you hit a Deer on the Highway with your car in the Winter. That's just a Tuesday for us. :LOL:
I live in the same county as Yosemite, pretty sure we have more deer on the hwy, also we have Mt lions, bear and rattlesnakes in the summer! :beer

Not knowing his ultimate fate is going to haunt me on my death bed.

Back to S1 for a minute. I would have loved for this character to have stuck around and been fleshed out some more. :chef

MV5BNTY1NzVlZTItZWNkNC00YTFiLWE5MjItMDgzOTRmMzRkNjQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU5NTQ5MQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Fargo-Jemma-Stalone-2014-600x337.jpg
Are you sure this was season one?? I just finished it and great ending but never saw her :idk

Started season 4 last night -I like it a lot so far!!
Horrible people punking lesser horrible people but interesting for sure and the season only get better. So far no female police figuring it all out like in 1 and 3

Back