Can someone explain Fargo?

I don't know if it was intentional (probably not), but I always thought the "WIDE RIGHT TURN" subtext in that frame was interesting:

fargo3-david-thewlis-v-m-vargas.jpg

I don't know if it was intentional (probably not), but I always thought the "WIDE RIGHT TURN" subtext in that frame was interesting:

Not sure about this particular detail, but that's one of the great things about Fargo. There are a lot of visual details in there that are intentional and have significance. I enjoy spotting these things.

Last edited:
Thanks. Just found this too.

View attachment 17071
It also speaks to his hypocrisy. There's a scene (I think shortly before this one?) where he implies the main character's wife can't be trusted to be faithful because her being overweight implies hedonism.

He's basically a repulsive, fallen character in every which way. I think he's meant to represent the decline of civilization as a whole, really.

Last edited:
Where tf is the rest of this shitty Kim K season I'm getting impatient :hmm
Same, but emphasis on "shitty". It's mostly a matter of, "Let's please get this over with."

Thus far I get a strong whiff of, "All the writers are striking and we have no script... let's just roll cameras anyway."

Same, but emphasis on "shitty". It's mostly a matter of, "Let's please get this over with."

Thus far I get a strong whiff of, "All the writers are striking and we have no script... let's just roll cameras anyway."

This season and the last season have honestly been the absolute worst in the lineup so far imo (and I'm not hating on New york cuz of homophobia or anything, it was just genuinely a terrible plot lol)

Even when you guys talk about good TV you express disappointment over shitty TV---which keeps
me reluctant to indulge in more TV. :rofl

Even when you guys talk about good TV you express disappointment over shitty TV---which keeps
me reluctant to indulge in more TV. :rofl
I listen to audio books and read way more than watch TV

Having said that season 4 ending EPIC!!! Good to see some redemption and 'Western type justice' amidst so much messed up stuff.

Back