Boss GM-800 and GK-5

Might actually be a tight fit (that’s what she said) for that pickup on the LP. Would be hilarious to use my RG (that exists solely for the brootz) to lay down some sweet flute solos.

I can’t believe I’m intrigued by this. I like the idea of it more as time has gone by. (All three hours of it)

Might actually be a tight fit (that’s what she said) for that pickup on the LP. Would be hilarious to use my RG (that exists solely for the brootz) to lay down some sweet flute solos.

I can’t believe I’m intrigued by this. I like the idea of it more as time has gone by. (All three hours of it)
Come On In Ryan Phillippe GIF

I hope they start shipping very soon, i want it now lol.

LOL I went from “that demo sounds awesome but there is no way in hell I’m putting that contraption on my guitar for $1000” to “if it was in my local store I’d go buy it right now and be ripping into the intro of The Final Countdown”

Ahh the gear journey. From the heartbreak of missing out on a sweet 410HJS to the interest in harp tones via guitar. :ROFLMAO:

Unless I missed it, I don’t see that this does any guitar modeling right? It’s a straight up synth

No modelling, however if you download the boss tone studio for the gm-800 and look at it offline, there's some guitar / bass stuff going on but not sure how good they are.

Electric guitar option gives you 28 different electric guitar voicings to choose from
Distortion guitar option gives you 22 different distortion voicings to choose from
Acoustic guitar option gives you 27 different acoustic options including uke and mandolin etc. to choose from
Acoustic bass has 5 options
Electric bass has 23 options

Just bought a used Roland US-20 selector switch for GK/13 pin cables. They don't make these anymore. Get one now before the prices go up. This will let me select or split my GK-3 to both the SY-1000 and GM-800 (via the GKC-AD). Now, I gotta hunt down some inexpensive short cables.

o7pq0jvax1uem1y3kagg.jpg

Just bought a used Roland US-20 selector switch for GK/13 pin cables. They don't make these anymore. Get one now before the prices go up. This will let me select or split my GK-3 to both the SY-1000 and GM-800 (via the GKC-AD). Now, I gotta hunt down some inexpensive short cables.

o7pq0jvax1uem1y3kagg.jpg
Elantric used to mod these. Too bad you couldn't drill a jack into this and put a TRS jack in place to use with the GM. I was just complaining at another spot about how I have one of these I never use :knit:banana:rofl

Elantric used to mod these. Too bad you couldn't drill a jack into this and put a TRS jack in place to use with the GM. I was just complaining at another spot about how I have one of these I never use :knit:banana:rofl
The other issue is pre made GK cables aren't cheap and they're in 15' or 30' foot lengths. I'll need a couple 3 footers max to wire it all up on a board.

The other issue is pre made GK cables aren't cheap and they're in 15' or 30' foot lengths. I'll need a couple 3 footers max to wire it all up on a board.
I had a couple of one footers If I recall? I got them with a primova box at some point.

Back