Anybody else getting sick of modellers?

Is it the same as feedback through a traditional rig? No way. Because it's better.
In your opinion.

You saying this is no different to Jay saying modelling sounds like ass, which you took umbrage with. Sooooo... loaded opinionated statements are okay for thee but not for me??? Seems to be your position.

Because the feedback coming out of a guitar cab sounds good and the feedback coming out of an ""FRFR"" sounds like an angry wasp being played through an iPhone speaker.

User Error GIF by chuber channel

What do you reckon to this around 4:42:

Fine. But I don't even remotely see how that'd be unobtanium using a modeler and "FRFR" systems.

Seriously, "traditional" feedback never even just once appeared to me as one of the drawbacks of modelers.
Lack of volume on silent stages? Sure. Sucks (at least quite often).
But once you're allowed some kind of volume, feedback is the easiest thing to get. And I'd even go as far as to say it's easier with a wedge monitor as you can place it properly a lot easier to find a happy medium between not annoying others with your volume while still getting great feedback.

And yes, I can as well perfectly understand people not getting along well with modelers. But in case you can't get decent feedback from a "FRFR" monitor system, it's operator error (or too little volume - but that'd be no different with real cabs).

Back