What Do You Do For A Living?

la szum

Goatlord
Seriously. All of you retired? Independently wealthy? Mister Moms? IT guys who work from home?

Yeah, I saw you checking your phone when you went to run errands today, too. I tried to wave and
say, "Hi" but you looked a little preoccupied. :)

If this is too close to home and elicits any defensiveness I am totally not sorry about that. ;) Just
curious about what the F is fappening here.

Signed,
Guilty

image000000_31.gif

🙄

I have my ipad open next to my laptop at work, most days I’m much more active during the day than I am at night. I can usually glance around for 15 minutes at a time, then I have to run out and do something or talk to someone, come back and respond to e-mails, browse forums, rinse and repeat.

If my company ever looked at my internet usage hahahahhah, I probably wouldn’t have a job.

Seriously. All of you retired? Independently wealthy? Mister Moms? IT guys who work from home?

Yeah, I saw you checking your phone when you went to run errands today, too. I tried to wave and
say, "Hi" but you looked a little preoccupied. :)

If this is too close to home and elicits any defensiveness I am totally not sorry about that. ;) Just
curious about what the F is fappening here.

Signed,
Guilty

I work at home with a KVM switch that gets a lot of use.

I have downtime at the end of the day - sometimes I play guitar and sometimes I'm too tired and kick around on forums. Sometimes my wrist/hand pain is bad enough to not be able to play so I'll surf forums, mainly reading.

It's Saturday morning. At 5am the dog started barking and woke me up. Five minutes later he was barking to the point where I got up and had to go see what all the fuss was about.

Now it's 6am and I'm here.

I mean... its quite nice to come in here and its not a gazillion new threads about the same ol things.. or a new argument/fight about the same damn thing as yesterday and last year. Basically I won't miss a damn thing, and it will save me some time.... maybe play some guitar a little more often instead of lazy checking a forum for the 20th time in one day without it adding anything to my life or the planet for that matter.

Back