NDSP Quad Cortex

Mod. Knows his stuff.
He didn't even give a reason why it wouldn't work lol

That's like saying my boss only works with certain power supplies. It just doesn't make sense

I'm not saying the mod isn't knowledgeable but in this case he gave no explanation.

Last edited:
He didn't even give a reason why it wouldn't work lol

That's like saying my boss only works with certain power supplies. It just doesn't make sense

I'm not saying the mod isn't knowledgeable but in this case he gave no explanation.

Actually he said it would probably work with some sort of doubler cable but he wouldn't try it himself.

I guess AFK is free to try it but it's at his own risk. I just didn't want to be responsible for recommending it.

Actually he said it would probably work with some sort of doubler cable but he wouldn't try it himself.
Which...is not a reason? It's not like the HB is adding poison to its electrons. If hit doesn't put out the power it says it does, worst case scenario is...the QC doesn't boot and he returns it. I don't get why the new trend is throwing $250 at the most boring problem that can usually be solved with $75 "just to be safe".

Which...is not a reason? It's not like the HB is adding poison to its electrons. If hit doesn't put out the power it says it does, worst case scenario is...the QC doesn't boot and he returns it. I don't get why the new trend is throwing $250 at the most boring problem that can usually be solved with $75 "just to be safe".
Probably because people have yet to figure out the exact reasons why the QC would randomly fail.

Like I said. Knock yourselves out. I just use the adapter that came with it so I don't know anything about this.

A question was asked and I sought an answer. Was only trying to be helpful.

Reactions: LCW
8ebabf2f-1548-46e8-bc96-bf447a854632_text.gif

Uhh…for the record…I have no issues with the stock powersupply whatsoever…I just need a powersupply for a couple of pedals…and while am at it…might as well get one that can handle the QC also…#idontmindabackupforpowersupplywhichareexcellentsinglepointoffailires

Got some new sockets added to the home office so no more extension lead and cables in a mess on the ground. Painted the room while I was at it.

View attachment 22562

Cables are still a mess but at least they're off the ground. ;)

View attachment 22563

God bless you for keeping your area that clean, man! My dedicated "fun" office/music room looks like a Hurricane hit it between cables, guitar cases and assorted stuffs.

I would say the QC looks liliputian in these images, but I realize it belongs on the floor with the editor now duplicating it for desktop. You use any other pedals with it besides maybe an expression pedal?

Back