The Fractal FM3 Sucks (Kind of)

I don’t even think about it, but that’s because it is WAY down on the list of things that I choose to worry about. Actually, it’s not on my list of things to worry about at all. There is very little in this world that could not be improved upon, so at the end of the day we each have to decide for ourselves which things are important to us and which are not.
I mean, sure. But things are bound to go a little sideways when you start throwing words like "important" around in a discussion about guitar pedals. See previous post re: "scope". I'm not, like, losing sleep or contributing to charities over any of this s***. ;)

EDIT: Forgot the requisite emoji LOL.

Last edited:
14 pages in and a consensus has not been met. Weird, usually these very personal debates resolve easily.
Awkward Barack Obama GIF

I mean, sure. But things are bound to go a little sideways when you start throwing words like "important" around in a discussion about guitar pedals. See previous post re: "scope". I'm not, like, losing sleep or contributing to charities over any of this s***.

“Important” has a quite broad range to it. To say that it’s not important to me is not saying that somebody who has commented on it is going to require therapy if it isn’t upgraded.

“Important” has a quite broad range to it. To say that it’s not important to me is not saying that somebody who has commented on it is going to require therapy if it isn’t upgraded.
Yeah, fair enough. This is why I circled back and added a “wink” emoji. Hedging my bets LOL. I certainly can’t/ won’t deny that a good UI matters to me.

It's funny - I honestly expected to read through this thread and have the FAS fans shed light on how the UI would get better once I became more familiar. Instead, I keep reading posts explaining that it's worse than I ever assumed it was. :D
Been kind of a crap day. Thanks for ending it with a good belly laugh! Seriously funny post.

Back