Some interesting news from Kemper (Profiler Player)

So is the HX Effects not part of the line? Really? Anyway…. I said it’s good to see them making units that are stripped down for people who don’t need either modeling, effects, or whatever so it really matter what is specifically not in the unit because it’s for people like me who want something for part of what the big one does.
HX Effects and HX One are multi effects units. Helix Rack, Stomp, LT are effects and amp units. I view them as totally different honestly

By your argument, how is the FM3 not the Kemper Player equivalent?

Do you work for Fender with a vague comment 😂

How is it not?
Oh for fucks sake… it’s not all about what’s in it the units. This Kemper unit can be powered by a pedalboard supply, fits much better on a board. Can play profiles of your amps. That’s some of how it’s different. Did I seriously have to tell you that?

No, ejecta just has " :peeFractal" sticker in his truck window. No biggie.
Ohhhhhh….. I’m the broken record all the while some of you keep coming at me with this shit over and over and over and over. You idiots read way too much into this stuff.

Oh for fucks sake… it’s not all about what’s in it the units. This Kemper unit can be powered by a pedalboard supply, fits much better on a board. Can play profiles of your amps. That’s some of how it’s different. Did I seriously have to tell you that?
I think you are losing track of your arguments.

You were saying fractal doesn't have a stripped down version of their flagship model (which is the FM3).

Still waiting to hear how the FM3 isn't a stripped down Axe Fx 3 as the Player is a stripped down version of the larger Kemper line

Oh for fucks sake (1) if you mean "its great that others are making pedalboard friendly devices" say that but more importantly (2) read the Kemper manual because last time I checked, ain't no pedal board power supply gonna give you 24 watts at 9-12 volts

From a "perfect unit" desirable features point of view (in my personal tastes, sure), it should have some more fx blocks (not many more... Just a couple, for instance), a display (even small, just to know easily the current rig and those things) and... Be able to profile.

But anyway, I find it quite interesting. Much more than Tonex for me, because I could gig with this alone, not so with Tonex.

I never mentioned Fractal not having a stripped down unit but I don’t view them as the same but that’s just opinion.
Glad to see some of the modeling companies like L6 and Kemper giving the love to people who don’t want or need all the power and options for some of our rigs.

Fractal was indeed omitted. And Drew provided various other examples. It's hard to shake the "fractal bad" shadow when you have discussions like this.

Anyway, looking forward to you thoughts when the Kemper Player arrives!

Back