Some interesting news from Kemper (Profiler Player)

I am tentatively excited about this.

Could someone refresh my memory: I recall reading about performance differences between Kemper head/rack and Stage. I believe it was noise or something to that effect. Is there still a performance gap in some regard between the head/rack and Stage?

That would be my only source of hesitation, probably.

If it is priced competitively*, it will likely sell like hotcakes with the profiling as is!

* I'm thinking no more than HX Stomp XL money
Don't know, there's quite some competition at this point and most of those competitors are definitely more accurate than the kemper.
As a pro on their side, kemper still has the largest database of free and paid profiles and now liquid profiles too.

If it's the same price as a stomp xl they'd better put some fx in it as well

For those that don't want to click into facebook, was a series of images, some had "pedalboard" replaced with "gigbags" so seems like Stomp-sized. A profiler isn't a profiler unless it profiles? So I/O could be cramped. Intrigued.

1703002802277.png

I wonder if this accompanies some kind of computer-based profiling like Tonex, NAM, Tonacracy, etc. Profile with your computer, then load up the profile and take it out.

Cool! Now if they also updated the profiling to be more accurate, I imagine it would sell like hotcakes
As long as it plays all the OG profiles the same way the OG profilers play them, I'd be okay with this. Honestly, at this point, the Kemper intrigues me mostly because of its inaccuracies -- the Kemper sounds like the Kemper and the Kemper sounds good.

Back