Some interesting news from Kemper (Profiler Player)

... You really cannot expect 11+ year old technology to keep up with 1-3 year technology. That just isn't how the music tech space works at all.

Whether you enjoy the sounds or not is completely irrelevant to the discussion.
I enjoyed a burst of spontaneous ironic born laughter reading this part of the comments. Because I read it in my mind as:
"
You really cannot expect 11+ year old technology to keep up with 1-3 year technology ... when it is used to mimic 75 year old technology.

Not an attempt to debate anything just struck me as weirdly funny as hell. Much like I'm about to use my Kemper Stage to profile my UA Lion '68 before I ship the Stage off to a buyer.
It is needed so I can play through the Lion on my new Kemper Player and have headphone jack and delay and send the whole thing into DAW via USB.
Lol what a weird time we live and create personal struggles in!

I enjoyed a burst of spontaneous ironic born laughter reading this part of the comments. Because I read it in my mind as:
"

Not an attempt to debate anything just struck me as weirdly funny as hell. Much like I'm about to use my Kemper Stage to profile my UA Lion '68 before I ship the Stage off to a buyer.
It is needed so I can play through the Lion on my new Kemper Player and have headphone jack and delay and send the whole thing into DAW via USB.
Lol what a weird time we live and create personal struggles in!
You really cannot expect 11+ year old technology to keep up with 1-3 year technology ... when it is used to mimic 75 year old technology.

Not really a good comparison, seeing as how you're going from analog to digital. Just because one technology is 75 years old, doesn't mean it's simple to capture digitally. Or perhaps you meant something else?

Here’s a teachable moment-

Conflict resolution without the aid of a Report button and mod interference.

IMG_0103.jpeg

Thank you, gentlemen!!!

Back