REALLY?? I Want What They're Smoking

That may sound like a lot but together with the cab it's only $7,599.00. Maybe not what you'd call a bargain but still :rofl

Oh ... and you also get a $50 cable for FREE!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 14.18.36.png

So clearly, Magnatone seems to think the pooh is roselike. Seriously though, $4999 for what features? You can buy dumble clones for that.

And this is coming from someone who was dumb enough to buy a Mark VII --btw it's still for sale on Reverb since no one has the $3k to buy a used one.

You could get an Axe III and the new Laney Half-Stack for that kind of dough.

I think my first car was less than that.
To be fair, my first car was crushed for scrap metal a loooooooooooong time ago, where I imagine this thing will likely still be trucking along and worth a good portion of its original purchase price...

....wait, 40 years from now. Huh. I mean. If its reasonably well cared for and tubes are still available, it could still be around and worth a decent amount of money?

200.gif

My current vehicle was barely more than the head + cab. :rofl
How much you think you could flip it for on Reverb?

I swear, every time I think about a new vehicle (COULD use a truck, but don't want to spend the money on anything made in the last 10 years, and don't want to buy something older than that in Maine because roads and Mainers are freakin' hard on trucks), I immediately think about how many guitars I could buy instead...

That is most definitely more than my first car, maybe even double what my first car cost.

I was just reading an article earlier this week about the amp market. It was saying that the high end boutique amp market is still very strong and that more manufacturers were expected to build more amps in that arena due to it being strong. Amps in this price range are evidently selling well.

That is most definitely more than my first car, maybe even double what my first car cost.

I was just reading an article earlier this week about the amp market. It was saying that the high end boutique amp market is still very strong and that more manufacturers were expected to build more amps in that arena due to it being strong. Amps in this price range are evidently selling well.
I wanna meet these MF'ers who have that kinda dough.

Back