REALLY?? I Want What They're Smoking

How much you think you could flip it for on Reverb?

I swear, every time I think about a new vehicle (COULD use a truck, but don't want to spend the money on anything made in the last 10 years, and don't want to buy something older than that in Maine because roads and Mainers are freakin' hard on trucks), I immediately think about how many guitars I could buy instead...

The bummer about that is that there’s probably 1000 trucks that meet your criteria sitting in some old dude’s backyard in a 100 mile radius around you. :rofl

My first truck was from some older gentleman who lived in Poland, it was a late 80’s Blazer the guy still maintained once a year like a clockwork, despite not driving it in daily use for a decade.

I have a 1996 Ford Ranger with 422,000 on it. $400 and you can come get it. Been an workhorse. :chef

Runs down the road like a stallion. No heat. Blower motor is toast. 4 x 4 with manually locking
hubs. I almost want to keep it because it is a vehicle I can actually work on myself, unlike anything
made after 2010. :brick

The bummer about that is that there’s probably 1000 trucks that meet your criteria sitting in some old dude’s backyard in a 100 mile radius around you. :rofl

My first truck was from some older gentleman who lived in Poland, it was a late 80’s Blazer the guy still maintained once a year like a clockwork, despite not driving it in daily use for a decade.
I try to keep my eyes peeled. Where I am, its either a $80k+ truck for boat hauling (that never actually hauls a boat because the boat winds up being big enough that they pay a pro to deal with it) or some SERIOUSLY abused and mostly rusted out work truck.

That is most definitely more than my first car, maybe even double what my first car cost.
TEN times here! Yeah, mine was $500. And it ran fine. Was 6 years old at the time (the car, not me!), and after fixing a little body rust and new ball joints, it passed inspection. (And I ran TS out of it!)

So you’re saying it’s “authentic
Its not. American music has it for same price.

"The Gibson Custom Kirk Hammett Greeny 1959 Les Paul Standard Murphy Lab Aged with Case is a remarkable recreation of legendary Peter Green/Gary Moore/Hammett owned Greeny."

If you want one without all the Murphy lab Aged finish and dings, Sweetwater sells one for $3,200

"The Gibson Custom Kirk Hammett Greeny 1959 Les Paul Standard Murphy Lab Aged with Case is a remarkable recreation of legendary Peter Green/Gary Moore/Hammett owned Greeny."

If you want one without all the Murphy lab Aged finish and dings, Sweetwater sells one for $3,200

I'm not a Murphy Lab guy by any means, but I can't believe it's a $17k upcharge for just the Murphy treatment. There have to be substantial differences between the guitars.

Definitely WAY more than my first vehicle!!

'62 Chevy Impala, freaking ballroom on wheels. Cost $200. Big 6 cylinder, I think a 242? Guzzled gas like it was going out of style, and this was around the time of the '74 oil embargo. Treadless tires, was a challenge in snow. Rusty chassis and gas tank, had to replace the fuel filter every 50 miles or so. Ah, those were the days...:chef

Back