Oh Whizzin, time to put your 2 weeks notice in!

DrewJD82

Staff member
IMG_5550.jpeg

Man, that pic looks like “Yeah, you just do what I say, Iha, or you’re next….again”

Not sue if anyone here knew/knows Lonnie T, but he’s a tech and worked for some pretty big names. He used to post on HRI a lot and shared some good stories, this was a quick, but good one from his days with Pumpkins-

“I once saw Billy Corgan throw a 4x12 at a tech……he threw a 4x12” :rofl

LFG

Dellemc Im Ready GIF by Dell Technologies

I almost feel like reaching out for the lulz.

“Ya see, I learned how to use a daw last year, there was this Do Something Challenge. I play at least one hour a week for that…”

Interview Hiring GIF by 60 Second Docs

Surprised they wanted to fill Jeff’s spot and not just go back to the OG Duo. :unsure:

LFG

Dellemc Im Ready GIF by Dell Technologies

I almost feel like reaching out for the lulz.

“Ya see, I learned how to use a daw last year, there was this Do Something Challenge. I play at least one hour a week for that…”

Interview Hiring GIF by 60 Second Docs

Surprised they wanted to fill Jeff’s spot and not just go back to the OG Duo. :unsure:

Can’t hurt! Pretty sure they got someone to push buttons in a DAW for ‘em already, ya just gotta be ready to jump when Billy says jump!

That also surprised me a bit that they’re adding a 3rd. I haven’t listened to any SP since the 90’s so I have no clue how dense he’s been making the albums.

This came up in the group text with some of my music buddies today...

My hot take? Hard no, because...

Smashing Pumpkins Studio Recordings = G.O.A.T.

Smashing Pumpkins Live = GROSS

This the guy y'all want to play with? What's his TOP username?

“People think I’m a bit goofy, but I do think paint color actually changes the sound of a guitar,” Corgan said.
“I’ve found through the years that certain paints sound different, so the white Reverend, I think, sounds better. I have a couple of other ones, but this one seems to sound the best,” he continued.

Back