NGD - Gibson Les Paul

Jambi

Roadie
With the announcement of the new colors, I decided it was finally time to pick up an old color.

A 50s Standard Goldtop
:verynice

My first Gibson was a Goldtop Tribute. It was such a great guitar, and left a big hole when it went. Well, it all worked out. The fit and finish on this example is the best I’ve seen on a Gibson. Heavy sucker weighing in at 10lbs 2oz.

IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3329.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3362.jpeg

Some of its first sounds:

Thank you everyone!

This is the aforementioned Tribute. I love the look of black plastics, so we will see. But I’m also waiting to see where the market goes with Gibson introducing Double “Classic White” pickups. So far they have only released the 8k ohm ‘57 Classics

1694030336074.jpeg

Congrats, man!!!!

Hahahah and the day I got my Orville the first thing I did was learn the intro to “Welcome To The Jungle”, I’d imagine there’s a good number of New LP Days that coincide with the owner’s brushing up on a GnR tune or two.

Congrats, man!!!!

Hahahah and the day I got my Orville the first thing I did was learn the intro to “Welcome To The Jungle”, I’d imagine there’s a good number of New LP Days that coincide with the owner’s brushing up on a GnR tune or two.
Thanks man! I think you’re right haha. This thing will probably live in Eb. Been needing a LP that I can reliably grab for GnR and AiC

Back