New Line 6 product speculation thread [disclosure: HX One]

I think HX one is a possibility, although DI’s post reads to me more like it being a non-HX box. Could still be something that is a very similar concept that just isn’t necessarily an HX box - like a pod go.

D

Well, it looks like it has leaked. It even includes a pocket for your HX Stomp:

backpack.jpeg

I think HX one is a possibility, although DI’s post reads to me more like it being a non-HX box. Could still be something that is a very similar concept that just isn’t necessarily an HX box - like a pod go.

D
FWIW, the URL for it is already in place at Line 6’s website, and at the moment immediately redirects you to their main page, rather than returning an error:

line6.com/hx-one/

So, It’s almost certainly an HX One, whatever that actually is. :)

FWIW, the URL for it is already in place at Line 6’s website, and at the moment immediately redirects you to their main page, rather than returning an error:

line6.com/hx-one/

So, It’s almost certainly an HX One, whatever that actually is. :)

Yeah I saw it on google too. Curious to see what it is.

D

Maybe wireless foot controller for Native ? Didn’t many want that

Seems like too small a niche market for L6, but maybe they have a lot more non-helix floor/lt native users than I realize?

I would expect it to be the HX equivalent of the M5. It might be cool if it was more powerful like an even smaller HX stomp with a single footswitch (which was more powerful than the helix footswitching options which might be the cool twist HX users want…). I suspect it’s not that powerful though since DI said TGF isn’t really the target market. That leads me to believe it’s one model only at a time like the m5.

For people who think the stomp is too complicated and want some of those sounds on a pedalboard, I think there’s a market for that.

D

Back