New Line 6 product speculation thread [disclosure: HX One]

Seems like too small a niche market for L6, but maybe they have a lot more non-helix floor/lt native users than I realize?

I would expect it to be the HX equivalent of the M5. It might be cool if it was more powerful like an even smaller HX stomp with a single footswitch (which was more powerful than the helix footswitching options which might be the cool twist HX users want…). I suspect it’s not that powerful though since DI said TGF isn’t really the target market. That leads me to believe it’s one model only at a time like the m5.

For people who think the stomp is too complicated and want some of those sounds on a pedalboard, I think there’s a market for that.

D
I believe that’s what the comments were alluding to in that deleted Reddit thread.

Depending on how many blocks it can run and how the single footswitch works (snapshot toggle?, preset scrolling?) this could be HX version of the Zoom MS-50B/70CDR. I love the form factor of that pedal. TOP/TGF may poo poo that zoom ms series but I love it and keep it as a tiny back up in my gig bag.

Depending on how many blocks it can run and how the single footswitch works (snapshot toggle?, preset scrolling?) this could be HX version of the Zoom MS-50B/70CDR. I love the form factor of that pedal. TOP/TGF may poo poo that zoom ms series but I love it and keep it as a tiny back up in my gig bag.
The Zoom Multistomp is a solid backup!

So did I just have a feber dream over in the FB group or is that post of the HX One instantly deleted?
(Still up on the TheToneKing page)

Last edited:
Did it look like this?

1698089217056.png

Back