New Line 6 product speculation thread [disclosure: HX One]

Im probably reading it wrong but I wonder if it literally means HX one as in a one footswitch HX pedal? :unsure: Im probably wrong though. I vaguely remember that the HX stomp is the smallest they could make that pedal. I doubt they could make something smaller.
Unless they mirrored the Hotone mini basically HX stomp 2 switches
But a touchscreen

The item and cool twist they are referring to is the touchscreen which may never come to Helix
The touchscreen is more useful on the smaller unit as it allows them to ditch the knobs

Although this is just useless speculation and probably 100% wrong

Sounds like it might be the HX version of an M5? Run a single HX block at a time, stereo, midi, headphones, 6 knobs, more compact than HX Stomp.
That or it might be in between the stomp and LT Many have done mock up six buttons no expression pedals, but that’s essentially the Stomp XL , I have to think possibly if they are going compact , maybe the size of a QC , w touchscreen
Or it could be a big fake out and a Spyder 🕷️

When I read “HX One” I think of those Zoom multi-fx pedals that look like a stomp box (but can do much more than just one effect at a time?).

Seems like an odd idea when you think of how small Stomp already is, so I’m probably off base (if the rumor isn’t also super off base).

Yeah also have no idea what the “fun twist” is. HX Stomp is currently $699 new, so it seems there might be a slot for a more compact , lower price ($299? $350?) and not quite as powerful option that still has the Swiss Army knife potential with access to all of the HX models.

There's also this now deleted thread:

:unsure:

Based on that I am thinking similar to this DI has already said about they had touchscreen it was used on the stage source mixer years ago

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpeg
    IMG_0867.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 22
Back