New Headrush pedalboard: Headrush Prime

Apparently leaked by Tracii Guns, who's a long-time Headrush user.

Note the WiFi/Bluetooth icons on top. That "Amp Clone" label is interesting as well - maybe Headrush is jumping into the profiling game?

View attachment 5284View attachment 5286

Whoops!

TBH though it looks like the same hardware with some different UI.

Although, that screen looks higher resolution, is that an iPad controlling it?

Why is there BT and Wi-Fi?

I honestly would love to see Headrush stay in the game. I think it's a really cool product and good pricing. They just need to keep improving the product and adding new models.

or wtf you’d call the thingy that’s attached to a real cup to hold it
The handle?
Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

Yep. We all should learn from people like Timbuck over at tgp.

I don't like to point fingers on these threads, but i think that guy is physically unable to enjoy guitar gear :(

Literal back-to-back comments from a couple days ago in TGP. On the HX Stomp selling at a $100 discount in some retailers:

"likely too much inventory or need more sales vs something new coming. I do find it interesting that a new flagship isnt expected in 2023/24. I guess the concept of advancing software in a vg hardware unit is becoming the norm more and more which is cool."

On the rumors about Headrush introducing profiling support, and backporting it to older units:

"not me. I hope this is a new software modeling/effects platform thats not compatible to past units: its time to update the algos. If they are lazy they will do as you say and just make a box like thier others that adds profiling..meh...So i would hope they up the game in their modeling and effects: its due."

It's like... be happy with something, man.

I don't like to point fingers on these threads, but i think that guy is physically unable to enjoy guitar gear :(

Literal back-to-back comments from a couple days ago in TGP. On the HX Stomp selling at a $100 discount in some retailers:

"likely too much inventory or need more sales vs something new coming. I do find it interesting that a new flagship isnt expected in 2023/24. I guess the concept of advancing software in a vg hardware unit is becoming the norm more and more which is cool."

On the rumors about Headrush introducing profiling support, and backporting it to older units:

"not me. I hope this is a new software modeling/effects platform thats not compatible to past units: its time to update the algos. If they are lazy they will do as you say and just make a box like thier others that adds profiling..meh...So i would hope they up the game in their modeling and effects: its due."

I’m like that to an extent; seriously. I’ve got a hard time just settling with stuff, and actually you know, creating music. I’ve got actual diagnosed OCD, so it’s a challenge. So I sympathize with, and often wonder about, dudes like him and Gasp.

Yea that just seems miserable. A simple mindset change would go so far. Just be happy and enjoy playing music. Guarantee if you really focused on playing its way more fun than chatting about what very specific and probably not needed feature isn't available online all day or going out of your way to find the negative in everything. The products available these days might not be totally perfect but they are really really good to the point where there aren't many excuses for not picking one that fits your needs and just rolling with it.

Is anyone really leaving his show or getting done listening to his song and being like dang I really wish that fx loop was in stereo or is that mindset preventing him from creating enough music to even get started? What a waste.

Whoops!

TBH though it looks like the same hardware with some different UI.

Although, that screen looks higher resolution, is that an iPad controlling it?

Why is there BT and Wi-Fi?
Because Photoshop? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the Coffee Cup icon in the top right. Does it serve up a tasty Espresso?

I can handle that, but it hurts my brain…
But can you ear it?

I’m like that to an extent; seriously. I’ve got a hard time just settling with stuff, and actually you know, creating music. I’ve got actual diagnosed OCD, so it’s a challenge. So I sympathize with, and often wonder about, dudes like him and Gasp.
Those two are on different ends of the spectrum though. One is SUPER frugal about guitar gear and the other is on an endless quest. I have certainly found myself in both of these camps over the years. One is more fun than the other. Certainly :grin

Back