New 25w Badlander with el84s!

Hmm. Maybe.
Blink Omg GIF

I like to pretend that Gasp is both listing an amp for sale on Reverb, and trying to buy it from himself not realizing it’s his listing.

I am almost as bad as this. I remember one time I sold a heavily modded 1976 Twin to a guy and the next day I regretted it so much I called him and emailed him begging him to sell it back to me. He didnt budge.

Wait , I must have missed last years
Card ?
Last December Gasp had posted a picture of one of his gigs he had that month. I Christmastized it into a meme. He said thanks, and was going to use it as a Christmas Card. Wish I had a copy of it.

Crazy that I JUST bought a BL50 combo. If the 25 were out, I likely would’ve gone for that. But I got a pretty killer deal, and the extra headroom will come in handy.

So since I was banned on TGP I have not seen his posts , is he finally set or have there been substitutions

The latest is that Gasp bought a used Bella this week.

I wish I'd known he was looking for one a few days ago!

Of course, the ONE day I leave the house is the say that Fedex tries to deliver somethig early.

Guess I will be reserving judgement on the Badlander 25 until Friday now. First world problems AMIRITE
Did you do a vid yet? I saw Jarrod’s and honestly, I think it sounds promising and would like to give one a go and try pushing it with the PS100

Back