New 25w Badlander with el84s!

I wish Mesa would do something cool instead of EL:poop:4 baby versions of their current lineup :cry:

Yeah, I am so underwhelmed by this. It seems Mesa has this small, medium, large thing
going across their entire amp lineup.

Fuck! I'd rather see a re-introduction of the Trans-Atlantic series than this. But no one asked
me. :LOL:

Yeah, I am so underwhelmed by this. It seems Mesa has this small, medium, large thing

f**k! I'd rather see a re-introduction of the Trans-Atlantic series than this. But no one asked
Your description of that amp was pretty enticing. I also dig the looks of it. Haven't really heard much about it beyond that though.

I’d bitch about the price but I suppose looking at the Marshall 20w‘ers these look like a value.

But on second thought, to bitch about the prices, are the magic diodes in this? I bought my 100w Fireball for a hundred more new, and it’s an import.

I can’t quite pinpoint the moment when I became a price watching tight a*s. I hate what I’ve become.

Last edited:
I've known about this for awhile, and have been holding it in like a fart. It's nice to finally see it announced.

f**k! I'd rather see a re-introduction of the Trans-Atlantic series than this. But no one asked
I live on the TA-30 model in Amplitube. The Tweed and Top Boost settings are SO good.

spongebob.jpg

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

I don’t get the EL84 hate, TBH. They’re awesome in their domain. The Oranges and Friedmans are great amps as long as you do not ask them to be what they are not. A lot of it is TGP style group think. IMHO.

Ya know I actually really liked the rectoverb 25 , thing had some balls and the clean w the 84s was better in some ways than the big amps
Also the fact it has cab clone is a really nice feature

Back