New 25w Badlander with el84s!

Have they totally dropped the ball on this , I mean it was seen at the guitar show
There.is a guy w one posting demos on YouTube and you can buy one in stores
Did they hire Dan neural DSP for marketing strategies

Have they totally dropped the ball on this , I mean it was seen at the guitar show

When plugins?

710i4n.jpg

Yes it great to let that guy demo it for you and his first comment is he had a tube failure , first one in the wild and an issue
They seriously should not have released this amp until they could control the narrative and demo
Chibson failure

Yes it great to let that guy demo it for you and his first comment is he had a tube failure , first one in the wild and an issue
They seriously should not have released this amp until they could control the narrative and demo
Chibson failure

Yeah it is kind of bizarre. You’d assume they’d want a proper YT demo extravaganza. Those videos have been up for a while, someone is asleep behind the wheel in the marketing department.

Chibson failure
I can’t tell from your note if that’s sarcasm or not, but I would never blame the manufacturer for tube failure. That happens. That’s like blaming a guitar manufacturer if a string on the guitar breaks in shipping. Put a new power tube in and move on.

I can’t tell from your note if that’s sarcasm or not, but I would never blame the manufacturer for tube failure. That happens. That’s like blaming a guitar manufacturer if a string on the guitar breaks in shipping. Put a new power tube in and move on.
I am saying it is unfortunate that the first demo you see is not by Mesa
And starts of w a tube failure
It’s not ideal from a here our killer new product first look standpoint

Yeah it is kind of bizarre. You’d assume they’d want a proper YT demo extravaganza. Those videos have been up for a while, someone is asleep behind the wheel in the marketing department.

When I think of poor marketing and poor execution I am instantly hearing the Count of Tuscany playing in the background

Great playing. Presentation of quiet talking to a lapel mic stationed on a shelf 137ft away might not be the best choice, however.
This is true
I think I am just frustrated that it seems to be a new trend products being reviewed by YouTubers in less that the best conditions
Products that are not being properly announced and released but I guess with all that’s gone on supply chain issues etc I have to give some slack
But why are stores allowed to sell unreleased product?
Years ago Mesa would shoot you for advertising stock before release date leave alone ship it
Maybe there was some miscommunication

I am saying it is unfortunate that the first demo you see is not by Mesa
And starts of w a tube failure
It’s not ideal from a here our killer new product first look standpoint
Gotcha, and yeah I agree. It’s a great amp and should have had a bit more fanfare. If there’s any defense, it could be that that amp info leaked a bit early and they’re playing catch-up. I believe it was originally slated for Q1 2023 and then a bunch of pics started leaking on reverb and facebook.

Gotcha, and yeah I agree. It’s a great amp and should have had a bit more fanfare. If there’s any defense, it could be that that amp info leaked a bit early and they’re playing catch-up. I believe it was originally slated for Q1 2023 and then a bunch of pics started leaking on reverb and facebook.
It actually was supposed to be officially out by now. There's something else for Q1.

It actually was supposed to be officially out by now. There's something else for Q1.
I would think they have to be looking at something like a vox
Or Transatlantic, they have already covered the Fender Tweed / Twin
And I highly doubt TC25

I would think they have to be looking at something like a vox
Or Transatlantic, they have already covered the Fender Tweed / Twin
And I highly doubt TC25
Unfortunately no, no Vox-like amp yet. I wish they'd do a Class A EL84 Vox treatment using the Fillmore/Badlander paradigm, with three modes per channel, multi-watt, effects loop and reverb. Someone at the other site claims to have seen some registered as a "Mesa Boogie Manchester", but I literally know nothing about that.

Unfortunately no, no Vox-like amp yet. I wish they'd do a Class A EL84 Vox treatment using the Fillmore/Badlander paradigm, with three modes per channel, multi-watt, effects loop and reverb. Someone at the other site claims to have seen some registered as a "Mesa Boogie Manchester", but I literally know nothing about that.
BLINK TWICE IF IT'S SOMETHING I'LL BUY

Back