Never Let Anyone Rob You Of Your Joy

la szum

Goatlord
Just a friendly reminder. Maybe to myself as much as anyone. :LOL:

We can experience joy without that new piece of gear. We don't need to have the
latest and greatest. We don't need to go toe-to-toe with others and keep up with
the Joneses. This is not a race.

What if we can experience joy without meeting other people's expectations of what
we should do, or must play, or have to own. The people with the most shoulds are
often the unhappiest of all anyways. They spread the misery by making us think that
their own adopted catalog of "shoulds" is somehow universally mandated and ALL people
should be like them. :wat

I just hope you find your joy---whatever it is, wherever it is..... and when you do, don't
let anyone talk you out of it. :beer

ss15 GIF

latest and greatest. We don't need to go toe-to-toe with others and keep up with

What if we can experience joy without meeting other people's expectations of what
we should do, or must play, or have to own. The people with the most shoulds are
often the unhappiest of all anyways. They spread the misery by making us think that
their own adopted catalog of "shoulds" is somehow universally mandated and ALL people

I just hope you find your joy---whatever it is, wherever it is..... and when you do, don't

Rule breaker … lol

Happy Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

I sorta feel like this is your way of telling me you're mad because I didn't get a HR Prime?:idk

I had a pretty cool moment with joy this week-

I’ve mentioned my buddies’ podcast previously, they’ve been plugging away at it for nearly 3 years now and it’s really starting to pay off, literally, for them. They’re getting sponsors and the other day when listening to the newest show, as they were doing their first sponsor read-

IMG_4787.jpeg

Just knowing how much effort they put into it consistently and hearing it start as two brothers making dick jokes to becoming a legit podcast about mental health and how they’ve reigned it all in, then seeing/hearing it pay off was so fucking awesome.

Sometimes we see our peers finding success and envy or “Damnit why didn’t I think of that?” kicks in, I dunno if it’s just me getting older or realizing how hard it is to maintain the financial aspects of life while finding the energy/time to put a ton of effort into a passion, whatever it is, I was thrilled to be experiencing joy like that from recognizing someone else’s efforts and success.

As long as we're not too chug-centric for you ;)

You told me my 5 watt tube amp was lame! :hmm

Excuse Me No GIF by Wolf Entertainment

I said nothing specifically about "your" amp, and never used the word "lame." Not even one time.
Probably have me confused with @laxu

:sofa

:rofl

But yeah, generally speaking I have thoughts about the size of certain amps, and the amount of joy
to be found in them.

For me. :idk

Last edited:
Back