We have to give credit to ML Sound Lab...

GuitarJon

Roadie
For releasing amp sims of amps that you don't see often in the digital realm, let alone in the real world. We've all heard of the Hiwatt amps but I had personally never heard of the Laney Klipp. I don't consider myself to be an expert on Pink Floyd or Sabbath either so I kind of went in blind but really enjoyed the tones. I like 5150 amp sims and rectifiers etc, that's my jam, but I definitely think we should applaud ML for doing something new and different. It's also really affordable so there's that... I hope they do more of these unique amp sims:

For releasing amp sims of amps that you don't see often in the digital realm, let alone in the real world. We've all heard of the Hiwatt amps but I had personally never heard of the Laney Klipp. I don't consider myself to be an expert on Pink Floyd or Sabbath either so I kind of went in blind but really enjoyed the tones. I like 5150 amp sims and rectifiers etc, that's my jam, but I definitely think we should applaud ML for doing something new and different. It's also really affordable so there's that... I hope they do more of these unique amp sims:

Another awesome demo track, Jon. Sounds amazing indeed. ;-)

Very cool.. Just because I'm old and have been an internet forum addict since the mid 90's, I'd heard of the Laney Klipp (and it's fuzz circuit channel) , and of course the Laney Supergroup that Iommi used regularly. Very cool that it's brought back this way :)

Sounds like
1707412235455.png
to me! €29.99?!?

shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama.gif

Just been messing about with this and it sounds fantastic, bought immediately. Does exactly what it claims and both amp models sound and feel great. As big stoner fan I’m impressed

Back