Do Something Challenge News

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
9AsIatM.jpg

While we don't have any warning labels here, we do have my life: a cautionary tale of just what you can purchase with the currency of stupidity. Be warned.

Just a few quick announcements:

1. The First Ever TGF HIT SINGLES COMPILATION ALBUM drops next Tuesday, April 9th on the brand spanking new TGF Youtube Channel. A thread will get posted for the album - and we ask all of you to do all the silly YT influencer things: Smash down that Like button, Subscribe, Ring the Bell, Swallow the Clickbait, get a tetanus shot and stop touching yourself there while listening... Well, not sure what that last part has to do with anything, just stream of consciousness, right?

Anyway, when it drops if you could help spread the word (word, not virus) that would be Influencer-iffic!

2. DO SOMETHING CHALLENGE 2024 SEASON TWO starts in less than one month. That's right, mark your calendars, renew your passports, clean out your sock drawer, peel the tinfoil off your cucumber and change your strings. May 4th, yes, May the 4th Be With You, that May 4th, the second 2024 DSC will begin. Good luck to anyone who thinks they're catching the Champ - that dude has no life, endless tunes and a dire need to win it all - again! Wait, that's me, not the reigning champ @PLX - he's just awesome - no penicillin required, unlike yours truly...

In the meantime:

8lni7w.jpg

Gzorpalarph thanks you

Attachments

• 1712316134665.png
    1712316134665.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks all, glad I could help! If anyone you know of is looking for any assistance on album cover, video production or other graphic/video design, I am available for hire ;~)) My coding work has been ultra slow the past two years, so looking to branch out. I have done professional video work in the past and enjoy it!

Back