NDSP Quad Cortex

season 2 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

tv land kelsey GIF by YoungerTV

I’m gonna Venmo @mbenigni $5 to go towards the Plini plug so he has a reason to give a damn about the update at all. :ROFLMAO:

I’m with you though. It’s easy to be chill when you have no stakes in the game. Until they get all my plugs ported and show some consistency on the native content front (which will be the final stress test for my interest) the feeling I have watching this from afar…

Julie Andrews Spinning GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Even if I was an owner, what stated thing to come is there to look forward to? They'll never create the promised launch reverbs that are still missing. Nothing else is on the horizon. Only plugins I can think of that would move the needle - for me - in terms of adding something BIG not currently on there would be Archetype: Rabea.

Even if I was an owner, what stated thing to come is there to look forward to? They'll never create the promised launch reverbs that are still missing. Nothing else is on the horizon. Only plugins I can think of that would move the needle - for me - in terms of adding something BIG not currently on there would be Archetype: Rabea.
Idk I think that's a little unfair. What do we look forward to in any modeling update?

NDSPs latest updates that included content seemed to be very well received. People enjoyed the looper, chorus engine, new amps, reverting back to previous versions of updates feature, etc.

So I'm sure owners are looking forward to new amps, effects, and content. They have mentioned getting back to this after 3.0 but we will see

Idk I think that's a little unfair. What do we look forward to in any modeling update?

NDSPs latest updates that included content seemed to be very well received. People enjoyed the looper, chorus engine, new amps, reverting back to previous versions of updates feature, etc.

So I'm sure owners are looking forward to new amps, effects, and content. They have mentioned getting back to this after 3.0 but we will see
Dear NDSP, just keep making it easier to find and select captures.

I am pretty sure from the recent surveys , they are well aware the spring verb stinks , and they need more delays , like I said just pull the amp spring reverbs from the Morgan and make it a QC block and throw in a Delay engine so you can roll your own
my top things I would want to see as adds

: DR Z Wreck
Bogner XTC 101b the blue/red channels
a spring reverb that's decent
a couple more updated verbs

realistically if they fix a couple of reverbs and the new PCM70 delay kicks ass there is not a lot I would want .

from the plugins I might grab the Mk2 the Grand , the Cali and SLO (depending ) all the other Archetype amps are really in the box mostly

To be clear, I'm simply saying that they haven't announced anything to come besides more plugins. If anything, that's a good job of setting expectations appropriately.

To be clear, I'm simply saying that they haven't announced anything to come besides more plugins. If anything, that's a good job of setting expectations appropriately.
True. But I don't think it's common for any digital company to state specifically what's coming.

They have stated more amps effects etc coming post 3.0

True. But I don't think it's common for any digital company to state specifically what's coming.

They have stated more amps effects etc coming post 3.0
I feel like they could Do the Bogner XTC pretty easily
They have access to a great sounding one that they showed in the original capture vid with Matthias

Just get that guys XTC, they are in Finland he is in Finland
They know each other it can’t be that challenging

Most companies? Nope. But NDSP has specifically listed items to come from future firmware in the past.
I cannot even recall what is still missing?
I think they got a lot of it to be honest
I know the XTC cause I was pissed w that one
Some interstellar reverb or something
Some dimebag wah which would have been cool cause it had like six settings

The Mesa MK2 but let’s be honest that will not happen likely you will have to buy the X version because now it also
Mesa/ Gibson involved and if they collaborated they want a cut for sure

I cannot even recall what is still missing?
I think they got a lot of it to be honest
I know the XTC cause I was pissed w that one
Some interstellar reverb or something
Some dimebag wah which would have been cool cause it had like six settings

The Mesa MK2 but let’s be honest that will not happen likely you will have to buy the X version because now it also
Mesa/ Gibson involved and if they collaborated they want a cut for sure

Whatever those items are, I consider them lost forever and have stopped caring about them. I was simply saying that over the course of the past couple of years, they have been happy to say that, say, a Kraken is coming in the next update. Or the PCM circular delay in 3.0. It has happened a number of times.

Now, it appears that not much is pre-announced on the horizon. I know that they've also said that they'll get back to new content after 3.0, but I guess we'll have to see. Either way, there's not much specifically for current owners to be excited about if they aren't heavily invested in the plugins that they already own. Hasn't been on the non plug-in front for quite some time really.

Circular delays are really interesting to me. There's a lot of gaps in the delay and reverb area for sure, but having a big swirly 3D stereo delay would be awesome. Especially if it can cop the Andy Timmons thing.

Workflow improvements will also be awesome. Being able to nest things like IR's and captures in folders would be a really nice QOL update.

#1 on my wishlist after that would be a really good Space Echo model. You can do so many cool things there. I feel like 2290, Space Echo, and DMM are the three killer delays. I think the current analog delay can do enough of a DMM thing.

Circular delays are really interesting to me. There's a lot of gaps in the delay and reverb area for sure, but having a big swirly 3D stereo delay would be awesome. Especially if it can cop the Andy Timmons thing.
I actually found a dual delay with a crossfeedback parameter on the current….the Halo is off my board now.
I didn’t compare a/b…but close enough.

It also has parameters that allow “reversed ducking”…you get the delay sauce of long feedbacks…but when you stop playing the feedback shortens…so you don’t get dingdengeding on the end of a note..love that ;)

I actually found a dual delay with a crossfeedback parameter on the current….the Halo is off my board now.
I didn’t compare a/b…but close enough.

It also has parameters that allow “reversed ducking”…you get the delay sauce of long feedbacks…but when you stop playing the feedback shortens…so you don’t get dingdengeding on the end of a note..love that ;)

That’s what I use and love it! Perfection may be adding a little diffusion but it’s close.

I saw Keeley released a halo lite pedal but sold out already. I’m super close to buying another delay for no reason.

Back