NDSP Quad Cortex

Best delay on the QC is plugin integration imo.
see this is cool , its ok too really like the QC and the platform , but its ok to not like everything they do and be able to make jokes laugh at it and not have to fill out a butthurt report .

Hell,I love Metallica but I have no problem stating that LULU is an utter piece of crap
And I think Phil X is a great guy and an amazing player , but his stuff in Bon Jovi is bland crap and pales in Comparison to Sambora's.
contributions and solos .

Hell,I love Metallica but I have no problem stating that LULU is an utter piece of crap

MoP was their last great album. AJFA was great as a musician but it was too angry for obvious reasons, and mixed worse than bad.

Recorded way too soon after the accident imo.

MoP was their last great album. AJFA was great as a musician but it was too angry for obvious reasons, and mixed worse than bad.

Recorded way too soon after the accident imo.
I actually liked some stuff on Hardwired to me that was heading back to that era Atlas Rise to me sounds like classic Metallica as does Moths to a flame and the Title track , I Have not listened to much of 72 seasons to honest , I flipped through and notice every freaking song had like a minute or more intro , that to me got boring after a while . I really like the Black album myself but that was certainly a shift and Metallica becoming mainstream but I thought it had some great sounds

james hetfield 80s GIF

Not sure I like the direction this thread is taking.

Can we get back to QC bashing?

Last edited:
pulled the QC out of storage for the first time in probably 9 months, only been playing katanaG3 or THRII lately. QC sounds good! maybe you can't "feel" latency when it's there, but bug eyes don't lie when you take latency away after getting used to it. but be careful how you store it, I've had it in a soft case just big enough to zip up, and the top right (^) footswitch has been held down this whole time. pretty sure that switch is a fidget clicker now. the knob part still works but no switch response. the switches all have what feels like a plastic friction o ring or something inside through the travel, to trigger the switch, pretty sure that is stretched out inside now, there's no resistance or click, and no response.

and this piece of tEcHn0lEdGy might have well come out of a gumball machine

1000131881.jpg

pulled the QC out of storage for the first time in probably 9 months, only been playing katanaG3 or THRII lately. QC sounds good! maybe you can't "feel" latency when it's there, but bug eyes don't lie when you take latency away after getting used to it. but be careful how you store it, I've had it in a soft case just big enough to zip up, and the top right (^) footswitch has been held down this whole time. pretty sure that switch is a fidget clicker now. the knob part still works but no switch response. the switches all have what feels like a plastic friction o ring or something inside through the travel, to trigger the switch, pretty sure that is stretched out inside now, there's no resistance or click, and no response.

Timestamped to the exploration of the switches board. Since the rotation still works it's weird if the switch no longer does. Maybe the spring for the switch has just become completely flattened?

If it's out of warranty, you could just open it up and check it. If the switch itself is broken, it does not seem easy to replace. It seems like it's soldered to several tiny pads like a SMD, with some guide pegs to position it.

If anyone wants a QC demo up for $1444 😬

Already gone, looks like.

Another one popped up today for 1444.

Of course I grabbed it. Because I am weak. And although still unemployed I have priorities. 😂

As much hate as it gets here that's hard to pass up!

it's got two 48v mic pre's, loops, touchscreen, a dozen real knobs, models, captures, IRs, a tuner to rival peterson, scenes, undo, redo, wireless network, cloud storage, literally the size of a sheet of paper

Back