NDSP Quad Cortex

I get where you're coming from, but this isn't what I was questioning at all. I bought mine knowing full well what was and wasn't going to be delivered, so I never felt fooled as such. It's actually one of very few purchases I've ever made with zero buyer's remorse.

I just can't imagine any reason why NDSP would limit some "surprise" promotion to customers who purchased within a specific date range. Are they worried they'll reward someone who's been a loyal customer too long? I mean, no biggie, just weird is all.
My cynical nature can’t come up with any logical reason other than they calculated they aren’t willing to give even a software license away without someone spending over $1000 on their product.

If I’m right they are a bit tone deaf.

If I’m right they are a bit tone deaf.
Snl One Hundred Percent GIF by Saturday Night Live

Putting a delay at 100% mix, followed by reverb at 100%, followed by a tremolo on a parallel chain after the cab alongside a clean tone is 👨‍🍳 💋

I’ve been yapping on the internet about the delays in the QC…specifically about the lack of a delay with crossfeedback.
And what doyaknow…today my eye falls on a cross fb parameter in the dual delay…

Feature I missed in some update I did?…sneaky auto update…or am I the fool who can’t rtf?

Anyway…the Halo will go off my board.,,and I will keep yapping about the verbs until I actually know what I’m doing ;)
…that delay could use some “make it analog/tape” parameters..but it will do..

I’ve been yapping on the internet about the delays in the QC…specifically about the lack of a delay with crossfeedback.
And what doyaknow…today my eye falls on a cross fb parameter in the dual delay…

Feature I missed in some update I did?…sneaky auto update…or am I the fool who can’t rtf?

Anyway…the Halo will go off my board.,,and I will keep yapping about the verbs until I actually know what I’m doing ;)
…that delay could use some “make it analog/tape” parameters..but it will do..

The dual delay is the best delay on the unit imo. The Tape delay is solid too.

Back