NDSP Quad Cortex

Welcome back old friend… :banana

EDIT: “demo” unit in pristine condition. The plastic was off the box. And looks like the USB cable was used. That’s it. Don’t be afraid of the SW demo units.

IMG_3343.jpeg

Last edited:
Telling you man… and while he is somewhat annoying I agree with Henning… I don’t think there’s another modeler out there that sounds this good straight ‘outta da box’…

I said what I said :pickle:headbang:sofa

IMG_3345.jpeg

Last edited:
Telling you man… and while he is somewhat annoying I agree with Henning… I don’t think there’s another modeler out there that sounds this good straight ‘outta da box’…

View attachment 24031

This Is Fine GIF by First We Feast

(I will say nothing for me has surpassed hearing Fractal in person for the first time on the AX8. That was eye opening)

Henning only praises the QC because he wants Neural‘s marketing team to be aware of his channel. He knows they like to spend money.

View attachment 24031

what about fm9?.and its way more options and effects and amps...sure more isnt better but it kinda is if they are all great models and effects.

Welcome back old friend… :banana

EDIT: “demo” unit in pristine condition. The plastic was off the box. And looks like the USB cable was used. That’s it. Don’t be afraid of the SW demo units.

View attachment 24030
I would be wary of any used units. They don't have a great track record for problematic units. Having said that, I hope you got lucky. It's really the only reason I chose to get rid of mine.

I would be wary of any used units. They don't have a great track record for problematic units. Having said that, I hope you got lucky. It's really the only reason I chose to get rid of mine.
I’ll take my chances. They (Neural) seem to at least be at a least pretty good about fixing units. But yeah I hope I don’t have issues to be honest. Used would be a stretch. I don’t know what these “demos” go through but I assume they vary. This one seems as solid and new feeling as a couple other brand new units I had (but sold or returned).

THIS...
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet
Agree you never know and will neural cover under any warranty?

• Haha
Reactions: LCW
Back