NDSP Quad Cortex

Hey Guys! You may have saw I just got a Mesa Mark VII.

Going to give out a couple more free packs of the VII for the QC.

1 capture of each mode. Includes baked in Marshall 1971 Greenback.

Let me know if interested and I will pick one or two.
Replying a bit late but Mark VII mode would be cool as its unique to the Mark VII (duh) and really dug it when I briefly had a Mark VII of my own which I had to sell sadly.

Last edited:
A little bummed they haven't responded to their Q&A on discord about Tina. It's been 2 weeks since they said ask away and the only answers are still about how cool it looks 😬

To be fair to them, they went into a good amount of detail in the news update after announcing TINA. I don't really have questions after that, but I'd just say that their claims of having the fastest and most accurate amp modeling methodology around with it just don't seem to align with...uh...reality.

So they can say how their "data-driven" and "continuous" approach lets them blah blah blah better than anybody, but their slow content development and reliance on single neural captures to fill gaping holes in their amp lineup say otherwise.

Even taking speed out of the picture, I've never personally made (when I had both Fractal, Helix and QC at the same time) or personally watched (on YouTube) a comparison of a QC model 1:1 against all of the competing modelers where I felt like Neural was the indisputably the most realistic and best-sounding. It's just grandiose bragging that's hard to back up.

To be fair to them, they went into a good amount of detail in the news update after announcing TINA. I don't really have questions after that, but I'd just say that their claims of having the fastest and most accurate amp modeling methodology around with it just don't seem to align with...uh...reality.

So they can say how their "data-driven" and "continuous" approach lets them blah blah blah better than anybody, but their slow content development and reliance on single neural captures to fill gaping holes in their amp lineup say otherwise.

Even taking speed out of the picture, I've never personally made (when I had both Fractal, Helix and QC at the same time) or personally watched (on YouTube) a comparison of a QC model 1:1 against all of the competing modelers where I felt like Neural was the indisputably the most realistic and best-sounding. It's just grandiose bragging that's hard to back up.
True but they created a whole new section of their discord for a Q&A and ghosted it. Alot of questions were if this means QC models will start increasing with TINA. You'd think that would be easy to answer.

Again, it's just neural trying to do something in good faith but then just not following through on it. They would have been better off not even creating the Q&A lol

True but they created a whole new section of their discord for a Q&A and ghosted it. Alot of questions were if this means QC models will start increasing with TINA. You'd think that would be easy to answer.

Again, it's just neural trying to do something in good faith but then just not following through on it. They would have been better off not even creating the Q&A lol

Nothing on that Discord is in "good faith". Anything other than sycophancy gets you a ban even if you're a paying customer. Silo-ing information there is just dumb AKA onbrand for their communication.

Nothing on that Discord is in "good faith". Anything other than sycophancy gets you a ban even if you're a paying customer. Silo-ing information there is just dumb AKA onbrand for their communication.
I suppose.

It's just annoying that the two questions they answered are that the device actually looks like it does in the promo video and what the damn machines favorite cheese is

Are you giving us a hint
Avoid No Way GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Oh man that brings back fun memories. I spent so much time playing Doom, and then modding it. I was also nerdy enough back in the day that I made a basic version of Doom on my TI-82 graphing calculator. Never could get it optimized enough to run properly like some of the other versions I've seen on YouTube. Anyways...

Back