NDSP Quad Cortex

Yes lots of gaps still! A good multi tap and dual detune would be killer. Next update will say a lot about how deep the product gets.
If I was working for them I would fix the wah that’s low hanging fruit Dunlop gives you all the settings and sweep just allow user customizable sweep
But you could have a Dev plug in those numbers and have

A dreamy wah
A slasher wah
Custom audio
Hamster
Chil pepper
Dime wah

All in about a day or 2

„How Neural DSP Is Revolutionizing The Music Industry“

family guy vomit GIF

Fuck sake. Really can't just have nice things on this thread.

I'm sure there's good content in the video and we can certainly have (relatively) normal conversation about NDSP. But you can't blame people for having an allergic reaction to grandiose descriptions/claims going hand-in-hand with NDSP at this point, can you?

And for the record, I'm acknowledging that this is a clickbait title that "Bobby Owsinski" and his 10K followers are responsible for, not NDSP.

This isn't Neural's video. They are being interviewed by someone else on their channel. I'm not sure how much control they have over the title of it.

This isn't Neural's video. They are being interviewed by someone else on their channel. I'm not sure how much control they have over the title of it.

That's exactly what I was saying, Jynx. Unlike the immediately visceral reaction you commented on, I took the time to click through and see that it was some random who doesn't work for NDSP, and that should be clarified before people clown the title.

However they've come across as chest-puffing and clueless in the past....this one ain't on them. That being said, I get why people immediately jumped to conclusions here....

I only posted it to point out the synth was coming. There was no need for the post responding to me.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to see it as anything other than trolling.

Getting this back to QC and its development, we seem to be just days or maybe a week or two from a development update on 3.1.0.

I damn sure expect it to be longer than "Things are proceeding nicely, and this update will enable access to Soldano SLO-100 X and Fortin Nameless X."

I'm sure there's good content in the video and we can certainly have (relatively) normal conversation about NDSP. But you can't blame people for having an allergic reaction to grandiose descriptions/claims going hand-in-hand with NDSP at this point, can you?

And for the record, I'm acknowledging that this is a clickbait title that "Bobby Owsinski" and his 10K followers are responsible for, not NDSP.
Hell if they have another big update in a month though ( September) adding Beas synth stuff I think people will be happy

Looks like there is a synth coming to QC after all. Probably in the next big update. According to this.

Thank you Jynx for posting this. I hadn't seen this before now. Looks like something in the pipeline for us QC owners.

Fuck sake. Really can't just have nice things on this thread.

Yep, you're right about that...they kick QC to the curb just like others did the same to the TMP.

People are estimating 1-2 months for the synth on discord
If they are doing the SL0x and Nameless first and some bug fixes yep I would say Octoberish

My predictions for September-Black Friday

Soldano and Nameless for QC
- new Plug-in suite
- new Hardware Cortex Nano
- another substantial update for QC w amps synth and NollyX compatibility
-Petrucci X
-WongX

A 50% sale off plugins

Last edited:
Didn't even notice. Usually when I turn on my QC I'm also turning on my PC. By the time that has come on and I've set up whatever I'm working on the QC is already on at some point.

Not sure why you're posting a crying face there except maybe to provoke and inflame. Which is pretty much the definition of trolling.

Sad.

Didn't even notice. Usually when I turn on my QC I'm also turning on my PC. By the time that has come on and I've set up whatever I'm working on the QC is already on at some point.

Not sure why you're posting a crying face there except maybe to provoke and inflame. Which is pretty much the definition of trolling.

Sad.
Sorry, it's a TOP joke. There's this cryingdawsonface on there banging on about boot times.

Back