NDSP Quad Cortex

If they don't have the QC colour you want; just get a skin.

View attachment 25825

:cool:
Bill_iconic_scene.jpg

Funny watching Mitch use Gojira, but also cool to see a non djenter play it. (The Pete demo sucks, great player, terrible interviewer/salesman)

I’ll go back to icons. I greatly like the new color fill on the icons in the plugin blocks. It makes the screen pop. I always thought they went so far trying to make it sleek and modern that it looked and felt cold on grid. Way too much grey on grey on black. Now the blocks really jump out visually on the grid.

Well, I got my QC fully updated and linked my iLok account. I chose the Rabea as my selection. It took a while but it's now complete.
I noticed on the iLok site there are several USB & USC type devices for sale for the license. Which one is recommended ?

Smart to offer that as gesture since the main thing of this update is PCOM
(y)

Cool gesture and extremely savvy move by Neural. If you don’t have a plugin to add, 3.0 is basically a Circular Delay and Side-chaining.

I agree with whoever posted above, the Circular Delay is made for a proper @2112 demo. I wonder if he has the QC in his road bunker for the run he is on.

Watching a few more of the demos, if you’re a plugin hound, ( :bag ) once a chunk of these are all ported, doing the mix and match thing with your plug library looks like it will be pretty damn fun.

I just claimed mine. I claimed the Morgan suite because it just sounds so good.

I was initially going to wait and see what came up next but it'll probably just be more metal and I have enough of that.

I think what'll happen is because most people are impetuous they will shift a large amount of Plini and Gojira to people who can't wait to use sone plugin, any plugin on their device.
I already had Gojira so got Plini for free for the exact reason of being able to use it right away on QC. I also own Mesa IIC+, Soldano, Granophyre, Nameless and Rabea. I'll wait to get Nolly.

Are Gojira and Plini not two amp sims that are covered by the included sims already? I think even some of the IR’s may have been in the QC already?

They seem to be ones that if you own already, it might be cool, but as far as expanding what’s in the QC they make less sense?

Back