NDSP Quad Cortex

kitten-yawn.gif

Seems pointless. The QC already has tempered glass. There was one guy on the Discord dropped a cordless drill on it and it landed drill bit down and there was not a scratch.

Durability is impressive, but the sheer amount of puckering when you drop something heavy on it would be worth the price of admission.

Chad Boston makes a full plexi shield for $45 that looks like it has a flip top and magnetic attachment. That's good peace of mind IMO.

It really is the tiniest gripe but when you're in grid mode the plugins are at the top of the side bar but in directory mode they're at the bottom and I keep going for the wrong end first.

As for those Folks saying were bashing the QC that is not true sure we make fun but then again we make fun of everything Look how many times i laugh at the Fractal Updates etc, this place is for laughs and we certainly have that in spades
most here dont actually make fun or Bash the QC as its a nice piece of gear, but the marketing and the Company thats a different story
So yall take the jokes and what not with a grain of salt and see it for what it is

:beer

It really is the tiniest gripe but when you're in grid mode the plugins are at the top of the side bar but in directory mode they're at the bottom and I keep going for the wrong end first.
One thing I'm not seeing in Cortex control is how to show the list of 'Plugin Presets/... Once you're in one (picked on unit) - you can cycle through them with the < and > buttons at the top header.

1722457647885.png

But clicking on the preset header, this comes up...
Downloads
Cloud Presets (if I had any)
Factory Presets
My Presets

But no "Plugin Presets" ?

Anyone else?

1722457675345.png

One thing I'm not seeing in Cortex control is how to show the list of 'Plugin Presets/... Once you're in one (picked on unit) - you can cycle through them with the < and > buttons at the top header.

View attachment 25833

But clicking on the preset header, this comes up...
Downloads
Cloud Presets (if I had any)
Factory Presets
My Presets

But no "Plugin Presets" ?

Anyone else?

View attachment 25834
Click the Directory side. Scroll down the bottom.

Reactions: LCW
Back