NDSP Quad Cortex

NDSP often uses silly communication that can be hyperbolic, ill-timed and/or distracting from the product.

That's one opinion, and the one that blankets this place.

The other may be that they've been doing that particular brand of marketing now since about a year prior to launch, which would be 4 years now, and however unorthodox it may seem to you and others it sure is working for them - so why would they consider changing anything?

Most of the folks here have been posting the same complaints over and over again since it came out and none of the things most bitched about ever get addressed.

And yet they just keep growing and cashing checks in spite of how horribly terrible a company they are.

But by all means, carry on... :rofl

Speaking of unorthodox marketing strategies, doesn't the old 'people in glass houses' thing apply here? :pickle

Last edited:
Quite obviously, I wasn't really serious, but still, I could pretty well imagine that some asked after models will not be part of the regular hardware update schedule.
It’s not like they were releasing QC amp models at a blinding pace before there was a plug-in pipeline siphoning some (or all) of them off.

I kind of dig the bling version of the QC :ROFLMAO:
100%. for the love of god I don';t know why they just don't make them black or hell offer it as a $50 or $100 upchrge

it looks so much better IMO and like a finished product and not like they forgot to paint it Ikea style. LEDS show better too

When the NANO arrives in 2028 let it be black

That's one opinion, and the one that blankets this place.

The other may be that they've been doing that particular brand of marketing now since about a year prior to launch, which would be about 4 years now, and however unorthodox it may seem to you and others it sure is working for them - so why would they consider changing anything?

Most of the folks here have been posting the same complaints over and over again since it came out and none of the things most bitched about ever get addressed.

And yet they just keep growing and cashing checks in spite of how horribly terrible a company they are.

But by all means, carry on... :rofl

Speaking of unorthodox marketing strategies, doesn't the old 'people in glass houses' thing apply here? :pickle

Who said they're a terrible company?

I'm not interested but there's some aftermarket skins that can be purchased and installed. Might be worth a look.

I actually dropped a volume pedal on my QC last week, hitting the screen and body. Assumed it would basically be game over, but surprisingly there wasn't a scratch or anything. Granted this was just from a couple feet up, but I've seen phone screens break like that easily.

I still would want to get a plexi screen cover for this thing if I were taking it out of the house.

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

100%. for the love of god I don';t know why they just don't make them black or hell offer it as a $50 or $100 upchrge

it looks so much better IMO and like a finished product and not like they forgot to paint it Ikea style. LEDS show better too

When the NANO arrives in 2028 let it be black
Fine. But no f***ing gold. Tacky as s***.

:hmm

Back