NDSP Quad Cortex

Ola got his hands on CorOS 3.0.0 beta

I listened to this multi-tasking with work and not watching, and was waiting for him to say “and now I’ll switch to…”. They sounded basically identically to me. (y)

Upon rewatch though, and because no good deed must go un-critiqued (lmao) I would have preferred if after you download the plugin on the device, the plugin blocks live with the rest of the blocks on the unit, not in a separate plugin folder. When you want to add reverb, you’ll be hanging out in the reverb folder looking at the reverb options, and not want to go back out of the reverb folder since Plini Reverb is nested in an entirely different plugin folder. Or while you’re scrolling amps you’d like to see Gojira Lead in with the rest of the amps. Etc.

Last edited:
I would have preferred if after your download the plugin on the device, the plugin blocks to live with the rest of the blocks on the unit, not in a separate plugin folder. When you want to add reverb, you’ll be hanging out in the reverb folder looking at the rever options, and not want to go back out of the reverb folder because Plini Reverb is nested in an entirely different plugin folder. Or while you’re scrolling amps you’d like to see Gojira Lead in with the rest of the amps. Etc.
Yeah, I recommended this a couple of months ago when we saw a shot of the menus in beta. Sorry to hear they didn’t get it right.

Yeah, I recommended this a couple of months ago when we saw a shot of the menus in beta. Sorry to hear they didn’t get it right.

Well I’m going solely by Ola’s video where he specifically goes into the Plugin folder. Maybe they do nest in with the regular structure in addition to the Plugin folder. That actually might even be more betterer, to have them show up in both, but we need a power-user demo-er to pick up on it, and relay it. Though I guess it doesn’t matter, everyone will have it tomorrow.

Release schedule.

Man, some NDSP devs have to wake up early to monitor that 8 AM rollout in the Nordics.

Snow White Coffee GIF

Back