NDSP Quad Cortex

I dig the bite sized feature vids, but I’m not entirely tracking the point of having two versions of Doubler or Blend etc. If these aren’t plugin specific why have a “plugin” version of it if it’s native?

I don't see a synth block anywhere and he scrolls all the way to the bottom. Unless it's within something else. Like the alien head grouping. Forget what it's called.

I dig the bite sized feature vids, but I’m not entirely tracking the point of having two versions of Doubler or Blend etc. If these aren’t plugin specific why have a “plugin” version of it if it’s native?

I watched the Blend mini-video a couple of times trying to figure that out and I got nowhere.....

Nah on their main website they have a animated video of different QC effects and the Synth (along with other wahs that aren't on the unit) being show

Nah on their main website they have a animated video of different QC effects and the Synth (along with other wahs that aren't on the unit) being shown
Do you have a link ?
Are you sure it not an old vid they just have not updated ?

I can’t imagine them not saying anything about new wahs and a synth until release date and surprise

This goes strongly against the over promise , under deliver creed they follow

Do you have a link ?

I can’t imagine them not saying anything about new wahs and a synth until release date and surprise

It's the embedded video seen below:

1000002827.png
1000002826.png

Do you have a link ?

They even have it as an icon on their effects and

1000002828.png

Back