From the FB PCOM has become the new Fractal how to update my unit gate

It’s been spelled out in multiple posts explained in multiple video
“So then all my blocks from Petrucci will appear in devices “ 🤦‍♂️

1722168495524.png

Congrats to all our QC users
Enjoy !
Looking forward to all your thoughts

:beer

I've actually enjoyed these chill features videos. Good tones and nifty utility (hearing the sidechain and blend in action made me finally "get" them).

Platform will be in a great place once the synth and reverb/delay stuff gets sorted.

Nothing exciting in today's drip feed.

the transpose is pretty good actually , he is dropping 5 semi tones in dirty. and then in clean , and going up 1 , and its tracking is decent , I don't hear any artifacts that stand out . using a virtual capo with a clean side is usually an unpleasant experience , but it passable here for sure

the transpose is pretty good actually , he is dropping 5 semi tones in dirty. and then in clean , and going up 1 , and its tracking is decent , I don't hear any artifacts that stand out . using a virtual capo with a clean side is usually an unpleasant experience , but it passable here for sure
Yeap. Usually going up in pitch has a ton of artifacts with the current Pitch block. I'm happy to see them actually demo this use-case; sounded pretty darn stable & good.

Try profiling your preamps…might save you some cable connecting ;)
Preamps into returns please me a weee bit better then full models.
I did that just last week after I decided to cut down on carrying too much stuff with me to practice; left the Orange Pedal Baby 100 at home and just went into the FX return of a Marshall TSL with a preamp profile of my Ceriatone Chupacabra 50W - sounded great!

I did that just last week after I decided to cut down on carrying too much stuff with me to practice; left the Orange Pedal Baby 100 at home and just went into the FX return of a Marshall TSL with a preamp profile of my Ceriatone Chupacabra 50W - sounded great!
Yeah…it works great. I started using captures of my fav amp…into the return of that amp. Don’t hear the difference..so less cables, less groundloop fiddling, easier switching, and “my sound” into returns of whatever amp I may run into.
I have a capture of the poweramp in the feed to foh included.

Doesn’t seem common practice…but it has been my best sounding and most practical setup so far. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to full models/captures.

Back