NDSP Quad Cortex

Yep pretty solid move
Considering they are not forcing Plini or Gojira and you can redeem anytime

I'd go for something that has the least amount of redundancy with what's already in the QC but that's just me. That said, if they bring the synth block into the QC for free...not sure what I'm gonna get..
Yeah I'm just recommending the expensive one just because there are likely to be sales later where you could spend less on other plugins.

8xyt52.jpg

I already got the Gojira X, Nameless X and Soldano X at the last sale. So will either pick Plini X or Nolly (and wait for X). I also already have MK IIC+ and Granophyre but they are non X for now.

You can pick any plugin. Doesn't have to be an X.

I'm gonna trial Asato now. I might want that one.

So question since they are showing the Synth is that just kind of a surprise drop in 3.0
Or is that future development?

So question since they are showing the Synth is that just kind of a surprise drop in 3.0
Or is that future development?

I'm going to assume it is if the video was a "3.0 showcase for Sweetwater employees". We'll know for sure soon enough. This was a definite "table stakes" area they needed to beef up, so it's good to see it done.

Smart to give a freebie plugin…I wouldn’t have looked into them else ;)

Which one would fit a non chuggachugga type that would appriciate cool verbs/delays, maybe a nice trem?

Smart to give a freebie plugin…I wouldn’t have looked into them else ;)

Which one would fit a non chuggachugga type that would appriciate cool verbs/delays, maybe a nice trem?

Asato, Tone King, Cory Wong, or Morgan.

I'm going to assume it is if the video was a "3.0 showcase for Sweetwater employees". We'll know for sure soon enough. This was a definite "table stakes" area they needed to beef up, so it's good to see it done.
Hmmmm maybe they added the Wahs too that were listed
The Dime, CAE , etc

Well NDSP appears to be primarily a marketing company first, then software development second :p

Free plugin is definitely good will for users. I need to catch up and see if there's more models being added to the release?

Wonder if that free plugin is for all owners, or just ones who bought new?

Well NDSP appears to be primarily a marketing company first, then software development second :p

Free plugin is definitely good will for users. I need to catch up and see if there's more models being added to the release?

Wonder if that free plugin is for all owners, or just ones who bought new?
They are saying if it does not have 3.0 installed by prior owner its eligible

Back