NDSP Quad Cortex

Intresting doesn’t Bea Archetype have the synth ?
Maybe they are starting to take components out of the plug-ins instead of porting the whole thing to X

The wahs honestly should be easy hell they could just take the Sweetwater wah guide
It lists all the curves
One of their dev could probably fire up a Hammett
Cantrell , Slash , CAE
Fairly easy with all the Dunlop measurements posted

In the video, they say it's Rabea's synth and the controls do mostly correspond to the Overlord ones in the plugin.

Look at this picture, though. No plugin symbol on the synth block. Far left, top.

1000008352.png

For comparison, there's a plugin symbol on the far left, bottom block.

Look at this picture, though. No plugin symbol on the synth block. Far left, top.

View attachment 25525

Which means they have likely built it based on the plug-in but native to the QC
Which is good news that means then they could take something like the Amp spring reverb in the Morgan and add it as a QC block

View attachment 25525

Great catch! I think if they continue to offer "generic" versions of plugin exclusives (e.g. the Tim Henson multivoicer), that'll go a long way to building goodwill and countering the impression that this whole sordid exercise is just to make a vending machine for paid DLC.

Which means they have likely built it based on the plug-in but native to the QC
Which is good news that means then they could take something like the Amp spring reverb in the Morgan and add it as a QC block

Yup. A revamp of the Spring reverb along with filling out the spacier reverb and delays they promised at launch would be another very significant win.

I have no idea what that teaser image on their socials is. Someone else can do the sleuthing with the coffee pot.....

The comments seem to indicate it may have a tie in with Nolly.

Nolly X I’m down with. I’ve been using that joker for a long time.

You probably want to just pick the most expensive one, which seems to be Archetype Petrucci or Rabea. There's surely going to be a Black Friday or Christmas 50% off sale again.
I already have Petrucci because I won a code.

Don't know what to get. Dan just confirmed you can redeem it on your account then pick a plugin at a later date so you can even get a future release.

You probably want to just pick the most expensive one, which seems to be Archetype Petrucci or Rabea. There's surely going to be a Black Friday or Christmas 50% off sale again.
I'd go for something that has the least amount of redundancy with what's already in the QC but that's just me. That said, if they bring the synth block into the QC for free...not sure what I'm gonna get..

Back