Lovepedal ‘Sale’

Are Lovepedal still difficult to get ahold of for repairs and are they refusing to repair used pedals? They went off the rader for near 2 years while Sean was, well.. he was dealing with stuff I won't go into. Anyways, glad they are 'back,' but there seems to be something slightly less interesting/exciting about the SNS sales. I had a Box of Awesome (Kalamazoo/OD11) and a Dosferatu (dual Mosferatu) that I enjoyed. I was apparently supposed to get Sean to build me something when he resurfaced per his message, but never inquired about it (probably nothing more than name something, I'll get it built and give you a price anyways). Wouldn't mind another BOA or Dos.

It's on!

Les Lius for $100 is insane!

I’m holding out for now, I have enough dirt pedals for the time being and want to stash some cash away because I know the delays I’m looking at aren’t cheap. Damnit, this is hard. :rofl I bet a JMP ends up in a shopping cart before the night is over.

I’m holding out for now, I have enough dirt pedals for the time being and want to stash some cash away because I know the delays I’m looking at aren’t cheap. Damnit, this is hard. :rofl I bet a JMP ends up in a shopping cart before the night is over.

If it helps I have the JMP and it is a little underwhelming compared to a Lovepedal Purple Plexi. That's
his best "Marshall" offering, in my experience.

Can def vouch for the Lovepedal Jubilee - that thing sounds awesome

Wish I had bought one instead of my Zen drive lol

1670288081256.png

My experience is it works best in front of a clean channel, JT, and can turn
your amp into a 3 channel Tweed machine. The 1st stage sounds alright into
an amp on the edge of breakup, but I don't think you get the best results
with it in front of a super gained up amp.

Some of the others, Like Kalamazoo would suit that situation better.

WTF!!!!! I was fine before I saw these other ones!!!! Goddamnit!!!

Also, why the hell can‘t this dude make a delay pedal? :rofl

Haha! He's done a few in the past. There was an Hermida Multi Tap Delay and an Echoplex style EP-3 something
or other, and Sean did a collab with Jack from Mr. Black called the "Stir Of Echoes." He's kind of admitted
that DSP and programming is not his bag.

There are also some cool combo offering with Dirt on one side and Delay on the other, like this Echo-Plexi.

di9so94plp3mpvya3dys.jpg

It has been a while since I have seen a delay put up, though.

It's on!

Les Lius for $100 is insane!
its always $100-110 when it appears 2-3x a year.
whats insane is guys paying 50% more than that amount on reverb.

aside from his year long absence due to his divorce, he makes alllll of these on the reg - i was pretty far down the rabbit hole up until he vaporized for a while.

i had a spreadsheet tracking each pedals prices, won a couple freebies too. i admit that i used to flip em a few years ago for fun money ( now the tax rules make that a nonstarter anymore - not worth the effort.)
unsurprisingly, his prices have gone up, which i have ZERO issue with. i just dont like that he tipped his applecart over and didnt return pedals that were in for repair, didnt answer emails, nada and then one day comes back in business like nothing was wrong.

builders man..... they give, well, builders, a bad name,

That OC76 loaded Tchula/Fuzzface thingy is taunting me. OC76s for an Hundo??!!

Yeah, I was looking at that one yesterday. I know exactly what’s going to happen this weekend after I look at my books (my checking account :rofl ) I got my Christmas bonus coming in a couple weeks, I’m going to have it spent by the time it gets put in my hand.

its always $100-110 when it appears 2-3x a year.
whats insane is guys paying 50% more than that amount on reverb.

aside from his year long absence due to his divorce, he makes alllll of these on the reg - i was pretty far down the rabbit hole up until he vaporized for a while.

i had a spreadsheet tracking each pedals prices, won a couple freebies too. i admit that i used to flip em a few years ago for fun money ( now the tax rules make that a nonstarter anymore - not worth the effort.)
unsurprisingly, his prices have gone up, which i have ZERO issue with. i just dont like that he tipped his applecart over and didnt return pedals that were in for repair, didnt answer emails, nada and then one day comes back in business like nothing was wrong.

builders man..... they give, well, builders, a bad name,

That’s a bummer, I don’t know what I would have done last year during my divorce if I were responsible for getting stuff like that done, I was a f*cking wreck for a while and I most certainly would have had to say “Hey everyone, I’m a…..f*cked right now, if I keep working on this stuff I don’t have faith I can even pull it off and give it the focus it requires, I’m sorry.” Some sh*t is just too heavy to deal with and I’m fortunate that my job/boss knew what was going on and gave me some space, for nearly a year.

@la szum and I have been hitting up the SNS‘s for the last few months, he’s been at it longer than me but I’m already up to 5 Lovepedals out of the last 2-3 SNS’s, 3 Dovers, the Tchula and a red Zendrive. I’m addicted to the Dover Drives and WILL own them all, the Tchula is my newest favorite, that’s the PERFECT pedal for edge of breakup stuff and I could almost use it as an always-on pedal and just work the volume knob. I’ve been running it into the germanium Dover and man….. :chef

Back