Lovepedal ‘Sale’

@la szum look what showed up early!!!

A387D689-7237-46FA-AA4C-9CF16A420ED7.jpeg

Haven’t even plugged it in yet, needed my internet clout first.

Wut?? I am like 200 miles from Lovepedal HQ and mine is somewhere other than here. :wat

I set aside tonight assuming I could dig into it. :cry:

Look forward to your thoughts and impressions. :beer

Wut?? I am like 200 miles from Lovepedal HQ and mine is somewhere other than here. :wat

I set aside tonight assuming I could dig into it. :cry:

Look forward to your thoughts and impressions. :beer

I was getting out of my truck and thought “I should check, juuuuust in case.”

Initial impressions; it’s not very different from the old school DD. I don’t believe I’d be able to tell which was which on a recording. There is a little more body to them but not in the mids and this is getting into really subjective territory but the mids seem clearer, like it’s not adding any upper mids at all and maybe even cutting some away. I notice it the most rolling back the volume knob.

Tomorrow I’ll do something in the AxeFX/Logic so it’s not just a cell phone mic and demo all three.

Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Ben Dover Right Over!

FC1A9E1E-ACC9-4273-A423-6FC619584297.jpeg

Just went with the Red Dot Zen and Tchula. I REALLY, REALLY don’t need anymore dirt/od/fuzz pedals, it’s time to move on. :rofl

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't expecting another sale so soon. I expect he will put a few others up
as the weekend rolls along.

I am not jumping into the water. Yet. :LOL:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting another sale so soon. I expect he will put a few others up
as the weekend rolls along.

I am not jumping into the water. Yet. :LOL:

I'll definitely keep checking back, I'd love to get some kind of modulation/delay from him. I've got enough dirt pedals for now, especially with the Zen and Tchula.....Jesus, that's 9 dirt pedals in the last 3 months. It's time to move on. :LOL:

I actually got something done when I said I was going to get it done that didn't involve my job-

The audio is from my AxeFX, I used a Bassman set very clean. Pete Thorn needs to watch out if I'm going to keep releasing such quality content.

I'll definitely keep checking back, I'd love to get some kind of modulation/delay from him. I've got enough dirt pedals for now, especially with the Zen and Tchula.....Jesus, that's 9 dirt pedals in the last 3 months. It's time to move on. :LOL:

I actually got something done when I said I was going to get it done that didn't involve my job-

The audio is from my AxeFX, I used a Bassman set very clean. Pete Thorn needs to watch out if I'm going to keep releasing such quality content.

Nice!! Will check it out later, Drew! I am actually going to go to work for a few hours,
and install a replacement faucet I had booked for tomorrow, so I can take tomorrow off
and check out the 178 when it arrives. :)

Glad they left me keys and told me I could do it anytime I wanted. :banana

Nice!! Will check it out later, Drew! I am actually going to go to work for a few hours,
and install a replacement faucet I had booked for tomorrow, so I can take tomorrow off
and check out the 178 when it arrives. :)

Glad they left me keys and told me I could do it anytime I wanted. :banana

You sound like a smart man sayin' smart things.

Black one on left is warm, wooly and fat. I like volume rolloff of gold one on the right. I preferred the middle white pedal when things were all cranked. What a goddamn rabbit hole :rofl

Black one on left is warm, wooly and fat. I like volume rolloff of gold one on the right. I preferred the middle white pedal when things were all cranked. What a goddamn rabbit hole :rofl

Pretty much!

I realized after I didn’t do anything with the gain less than halfway up, which has a lot of variety between the three. The gold and white ones are closest to each other but the gold one can get into some fuzz areas if the amp is breaking up.

Sh*t, now that I think of it, I should have done something with an amp on the edge of breakup, that’s where these things really shine for me and the biggest differences between them are highlighted. This is why I‘m not a youtuber……and the whole f*ck that part. :chef

Pretty much!

I realized after I didn’t do anything with the gain less than halfway up, which has a lot of variety between the three. The gold and white ones are closest to each other but the gold one can get into some fuzz areas if the amp is breaking up.

Sh*t, now that I think of it, I should have done something with an amp on the edge of breakup, that’s where these things really shine for me and the biggest differences between them are highlighted. This is why I‘m not a youtuber……and the whole f*ck that part. :chef
Ahhh man it sounded good! My biggest problem would be wanting them all for something slightly "different" :hmm :brick:rofl

Man, I wonder if Youtube compression is making those minute differences even more minute?? :LOL:

I have the offset knobs Dover to add to the "They don't sound drastically different hit parade."

I am still excited. Minute differences is our genetic inheritance. :banana

Edit: That GE one is phat. I think I saw Nikki Minaj's ass pop out of it for a second.

Back