Lovepedal ‘Sale’

This help?? :idk

It hangs with the big boys when it comes to Marshall In A Box tones. Slightly more
versatile than the JMP, because it has a wider range of gain available. :beer
I'm going to hold tight but I appreciate the encouragement 😬 I have a very expensive Marshall in a box in th Axe Fx.....as much fun as pedals are

Question for existing Lovepedal owners who pre-ordered pedals:

When they state a 3-4 week lead time, do they usually deliver within that window?

Question for existing Lovepedal owners who pre-ordered pedals:

When they state a 3-4 week lead time, do they usually deliver within that window?

Eh.

You generally get a shipping notice around week 3.5/4, then a week later the pedal will show up. I think 6 weeks is the longest I’ve waited so far. It’s definitely not an exact time and 3-5 weeks would be the underpromise/overdeliver point, realistically.

Eh.

You generally get a shipping notice around week 3.5/4, then a week later the pedal will show up. I think 6 weeks is the longest I’ve waited so far. It’s definitely not an exact time and 3-5 weeks would be the underpromise/overdeliver point, realistically.
Thanks Drew! I'm expecting a Kalamazoo & Purple Plexi within the next few weeks. I'm getting antsy waiting while trying to layout my new pedalboard and loop switcher topology.

:beer

Thanks Drew! I'm expecting a Kalamazoo & Purple Plexi within the next few weeks. I'm getting antsy waiting while trying to layout my new pedalboard and loop switcher topology.

:beer

Hahahah yeah, after my 2nd or 3rd SNS order I learned how to forget about them pretty much until the week I expect to see the shipping notice and then I’m only giddy for about a week. :rofl

All in all, it’s REALLY hard to beat handwired, “boutique” pedals for $100 and a 3-5 week wait time. I look at those 8-year King Of Tone threads and while I get it, I also shake my head a bit.

Yup. And Mike making a conscious choice a long time ago to keep the waitlist intact and NOT
ramp up any kind of production to appease the masses. :LOL:

How much does he sell them for? Honest question, I’ve only seen Reverb prices. I don’t even know what they sound like. I’d imagine he could probably sell those bastards for a grand a pop if he wanted to, I know I’d have ZERO problems if my day consisted of waking up, having a cup of coffee, building a pedal I’ve built 10,000x then going on about my life while making bank in the process!

In situations like this, or the Klon, IDGAF how much a company wants to milk it. That’s ALL on the customer base hyping shit up.

$325 last I checked (though you can upgrade with various options and colour schemes).

He knows about the insta-flippers----which is why he limits you to getting on the list 2x per lifetime. :LOL:

@DrewJD82 You aren't missing anything. Get a Box of Awesome instead. A Zendrive² is also pretty killer. I have a Queen of Crow from GUPTech, and it's cool, but nothing I'd spend a grand on. It was worth the $135 or so I spent on it. I liked pairing it with a ProCo Deucetone Rat. What I'd do is use one side of each and have a low gain circuit and a medium gain circuit on both pedals. Then I'd stack and end up with varying degrees of distortion.

@DrewJD82 You aren't missing anything. Get a Box of Awesome instead. A Zendrive² is also pretty killer. I have a Queen of Crow from GUPTech, and it's cool, but nothing I'd spend a grand on. It was worth the $135 or so I spent on it. I liked pairing it with a ProCo Deucetone Rat. What I'd do is use one side of each and have a low gain circuit and a medium gain circuit on both pedals. Then I'd stack and end up with varying degrees of distortion.

The only fucking pedal I would spend more than $300 on would be Fuzz Face made with germanium harvested from under EJ’s septic tank.

Back