Lovepedal ‘Sale’

The only fucking pedal I would spend more than $300 on would be Fuzz Face made with germanium harvested from under EJ’s septic tank.
I spent about $600 each for two Nordvang Triple Gain pedals. However, the way I looked at it, that's about $200 for circuits I would've bought separately. The Ibanez TS10, Klon Centaur, and Marshall Bluesbreaker sound kick ass. I don't really stack the circuits with themselves. Instead, I stack them with a second pedal, like a Fat Rat, or a Box of Awesome.

I spent about $600 each for two Nordvang Triple Gain pedals. However, the way I looked at it, that's about $200 for circuits I would've bought separately. The Ibanez TS10, Klon Centaur, and Marshall Bluesbreaker sound kick ass. I don't really stack the circuits with themselves. Instead, I stack them with a second pedal, like a Fat Rat, or a Box of Awesome.

Actual footage of Spaced stacking dirt pedals-

Episode 1 Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

He's still trying to catch up for the last sale. He'll likely have some form of "winter/holiday sale" in a few weeks. I don’t think the Amp 11 Burst or whatever has shipped yet.

Pedal was listed for "expected delivery" yesterday (Nov 30) by USPS, but now it's listed as "delivery date unknown". 🤬

This happened to me as well. It was marked for Delivery by 9pm, I actually woke up at 1:30AM and thought “Shit, I never checked my mail yesterday”, went and saw my box was empty, looked at the tracking and said something about a delay then delivery date unknown. This morning I got an e-mail saying it’s out for delivery and is in the area.

Guessing USPS had a hiccup somewhere along the way.

This happened to me as well. It was marked for Delivery by 9pm, I actually woke up at 1:30AM and thought “Shit, I never checked my mail yesterday”, went and saw my box was empty, looked at the tracking and said something about a delay then delivery date unknown. This morning I got an e-mail saying it’s out for delivery and is in the area.

Guessing USPS had a hiccup somewhere along the way.
I seem to remember that you are in Florida? I am in Orlando, so maybe that's the common thread to this "hiccup". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:beer

Gave the Multitap a whirl today.

My intention with all the pedals I'm getting is to run them in front of an amp with no loop, but this pedal is so damn dark and moody sounding that it really might be better off in a loop. In front of an amp it'd have to be a "Oh I use that for that one sound" pedal. Man am I spoiled by tap tempos and modern technology. Setting those two delay points was a pain in the ass. :rofl

Then I put it in a loop and fucked with the levels a bit and I really, really dig it. With an expression pedal controlling the loop mix, this would be a blast.

Here's a clip; my Old Man Strat that desperately needs a string change (and led me to the conclusion Frusciante's Strat when recording "UTB" had dead ass strings on it). First it's going into a Deluxe Reverb set clean and then into a 100w Plexi mostly clean, but with the Germanium Dover Drive in front. That's as close as I've gotten to recreating the tone I get from my FM9/real cab rig. This is more buzzy than smooth in the top end, though. Just the amp and pedal, anything that sounds like reverb is the delay.

And my lord....picking up that particular Strat after the last couple months of playing chugga chugga stuff was not comfy. Felt like my fingers kept asking me "Why?" every few seconds.

What’s the situation over at Lovepedal these days?

I see pedals in stock and I can add to cart and purchase. Is he pretty good about shipping things right away these days or am I going to be wondering when/if I’ll actually get what I ordered?

Or am I being too skeptical?

What’s the situation over at Lovepedal these days?

I see pedals in stock and I can add to cart and purchase. Is he pretty good about shipping things right away these days or am I going to be wondering when/if I’ll actually get what I ordered?

Or am I being too skeptical?

That's odd, that's not the normal page the pedals show up on. If you click the Custom tab, the page that opens is where we've all been ordering from whenever the SNS's pop up. @la szum, has that main page always been offering those pedals?

Generally the way the SNS's work is he'll have the pedals listed for a few days, I'm guessing until he sells enough of each of them, takes them off the site, builds them and 3-6 weeks later they show up in the mail. I think I might have hit 7 weeks or so with the last one I got. I haven't heard of anyone not getting their pedals since I've been buying them and I'll have no problem buying more in the future. Hard to say "No thanks" to $100 Dovers and $150 Zendrives. The prices fluctuate a bit.

That's odd, that's not the normal page the pedals show up on. If you click the Custom tab, the page that opens is where we've all been ordering from whenever the SNS's pop up. @la szum, has that main page always been offering those pedals?

Generally the way the SNS's work is he'll have the pedals listed for a few days, I'm guessing until he sells enough of each of them, takes them off the site, builds them and 3-6 weeks later they show up in the mail. I think I might have hit 7 weeks or so with the last one I got. I haven't heard of anyone not getting their pedals since I've been buying them and I'll have no problem buying more in the future. Hard to say "No thanks" to $100 Dovers and $150 Zendrives. The prices fluctuate a bit.

I was looking here: http://www.lovepedal.com/pedals/

Is that not the right place to buy them from?

Yup. You are good. You can order from that page at anytime. :beer

The sale page is different, and is only active when their is a sale.

Back