Lovepedal ‘Sale’

I think about 4x last week I caught myself playing some really low gain tones on the humbucker of the Orville with the Zen and felt I was getting dangerously close to ordering a pair of tan pants.

Oh yeah, hahaha!!! 😂👍

Been there done that, except it was a cheap Caline Zendeive clone and a LAB L5, fortunately I don't see any tan pants in my closet, so I'm probably safe.

Damn. My Amp50's footswitch broke a few weeks back, so I was hoping these would be in the next sale. They are, but theyre already sold out. :facepalm
I'm afraid that's the week point of quite a few Lovepedal units. Reminds me of EHX in some way.

Still, props to Sean for sticking to what he does, and keeping on even after many folks thought he closed shop some years ago.

...fortunately I don't see any tan pants in my closet, so I'm probably safe.

I have some in mine. Even Superman needs to be Clark Kent every now and then.

"For his first appearance on Supergirl Clark had some basic but still nice clothes. Now admittedly this is the outfit I've been able to identify the least on but there are some items I can share. His Jacket which he wears throughout Season 2 of Supergirl is from Gap. Credit to Worn on TV they identified this basically when the episodes aired.

His chino pants I think are also from GAP, their vintage khakis are the only chinos across J Crew, Banana Republic and GAP that have a coin pocket that looks like that."

Supergirl-Tyler-Hoechlin-Jacket.jpg

Also on the Zendrive train here, a gold II I picked up in one of these sales last year. The versatility is astonishing.

There’s literal magic when pairing a tele and blackface amp with it..beautiful stuff. Somehow it’s equally at home with a LP boosting a Marshall. I don’t know how it works, so it has to be magic.

Check the shop, guys. I think there’s 9 pedals up now and at least half are different from what was up a few days ago. Lots of $100 pedals, including a White Zen I’m having a hard time fighting off.

NO MORE DIRT PEDALS, DREW!!!!!!!!

White Zendrive (lowest gain of the ZDs, and super touch sensitive) and the Amp 11 variants
for $100 bones are no brainers!

I escaped unscathed. Really kind of locked in on the gear I have now... which makes
it slightly easier to avoid the ever present temptations cluttering the Gears Realms.

I know I’ve said it before, but it’d be really cool if he’d do some non-dirt pedals. I’d have no problem scooping up pretty much any chorus/delay/flange/phase with the Lovepedal name on it.

I was playing with the GE Dover into the Shiva with the gain rolled back last night, this doesn’t come close to catching the good stuff floating in the air, but you can kinda hear that air-y tone coming through occasionally. Hahahaha I sat down and played and it was one of the ‘oh snap, this feels effortless today” and then whenever I’d hit record on the video it was like I rubbed maple syrup on the damn strings. :rofl

There’s an SNS up, all dirt pedals again with the Vibronaut already sold out. Don’t think I’ll be ordering from this batch—

View attachment 21779

One of the favorites on my board:! Anyone looking for an excellent MIB, jump on this. 💯
I just ordered a second one of these for my stepdad for his fender hot rod deville.
He's a drummer who likes to noodle on guitar and keys. Interestingly, he attended Berklee School of Music as a percussion performance major, and Reeves Gabrels was his suite mate in their dorm.

Back