List of Things I want but don't need... but want...

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Went into my local GC the other day to sell em a guitar to free up some cash and while wandering around I discovered, pushed behind a pillar as if to hide it, an ENGL Savage sitting atop a Mesa OS 412.

They want $2500 for the ENGL and didn't see what they wanted for the Mesa, but the urge to plug in and blow the walls off the place was almost undeniable.
:rawk :headbang

It struck me that this was actually the first time I'd seen an ENGL of any sort in a store. Since it's used, someone took a bath on it, so maybe I need to pay more attention to the amps in the local used ads. And, the Mesa is already sold, so someone got a nice Christmas gift.

If it makes you feel any better, I was going to go to GC today to buy a TC Alter Ego just because I didn't want to plug a rack unit (G-Force) into my Shiva. Both are temporary solutions until I decide which 'nice' delay I want to get. Oh, I should note, this started this morning because the Lovepedal delay I have eats batteries stupidly fast and I don't want to run long cables to the floor where my power brick is. A floor that is currently COVERED in random pedals. :rofl

If it makes you feel any better, I was going to go to GC today to buy a TC Alter Ego just because I didn't want to plug a rack unit (G-Force) into my Shiva. Both are temporary solutions until I decide which 'nice' delay I want to get. Oh, I should note, this started this morning because the Lovepedal delay I have eats batteries stupidly fast and I don't want to run long cables to the floor where my power brick is. A floor that is currently COVERED in random pedals. :rofl
Have you tried the Strymon DIG?.
I wish all my amps had built in DIG’s.🎯

Have you tried the Strymon DIG?.
I wish all my amps had built in DIG’s.🎯

I have not tried any delay unit that's been made in the last decade unless it came inside a Fractal unit.

Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

Can't grumble about TC delays. They're genuinely some of the best around.

Yeah, love guitars. That GAS will never stop I don't think.
The only other big purchase I want is a lil' something that starts with F and ends with ractal.
I've decided not to rush into that just yet though. Do I need it? no. But I want it.:love

Back