Helix Talk

They could use 96kHz sampling rate effectively halving the hardware A/D/A latency but I'm not sure if that will improve the buffer latency in the DSP processes like it does in DAWs.

I wish there was a GT1000 era ms3 equivalent that was actually viable for routing and as an ir player.
Agreed.

And here’s the ms-3 board I had… damn I kinda miss this board now when I see it. The rat and timmy worked great with the Vox thingamabob.

4E75A1F5-2253-4351-84AF-E19E346595F8.jpeg

Sorry for derailing thread haha!

I really think we should make this show. Debating whether to pay the 500 for this year's Restream.io, if we did this show it would probably be worth it
On one hand I think it'd be fun, on the other hand I don't know how long we could discuss the same topic before it gets old.

I could see Line 6 developing a standalone pedal switcher based on their tech for Command Center, snapshots, scribble strips, etc.
Oh, it's been fully designed for years, and IMNSHO it's the best standalone pedal switcher that no one will ever see, because the run rates just aren't high enough.:( It'd also cost quite a bit more than you expect.
So. Much. Latency.
Not with a digitally-controlled analog matrix.

Oh, it's been fully designed for years, and IMNSHO it's the best standalone pedal switcher that no one will ever see, because the run rates just aren't high enough.:( It'd also cost quite a bit more than you expect.

Not with a digitally-controlled analog matrix.
This makes Drew saaaaaaadddddd.

Back