Helix Talk

Howdy all Say anyone have any Issues with Command Center ?
I dont have the Done Button anymore and My assigns are not working anymore ?? weird

1678914909362.png

Should be as such

image.png.163711302350e4983cbf3bd09f4d9fa2.png

Any Ideas as to why
??

Thanks all

You don't need it, it's applied automatically when you change something.
OK so yes 1 can see all 5 snapshots on bottom row problem is if i press switch 2 all 5 snapshots display Snapshot with the ^ sign very odd never did this before ...
and only way to get the proper order of the screens is to press FS1 6 times
and yes im in Stomp mode on FS 6
and although they do switch on HX Edit

Well this command Center is FUBAR does not remember my commands as soon as i press another foot switch it defaults all the others to Next ...

yes both, it seems to be some kind of bug ,
to make it work i assign FS7 to snapshot 1 then i assign FS8 to snapshot 2 then have to go back to FS7 and i see its set to next and it did not save, so i reassign it and it works
rinse repeat for every footswitch
PiTA

Well this command Center is FUBAR does not remember my commands as soon as i press another foot switch it defaults all the others to Next ...
Someone didn't read release notes for, what what was it, 3.2?

"Next" is the new default behaviour, cumbersome because you have to setup each switch for each snapshot, but also very powerful because you can have different things on the same switch depending on the snapshot.
Feature, not a bug, read the release notes.

Someone didn't read release notes for, what what was it, 3.2?

"Next" is the new default behaviour, cumbersome because you have to setup each switch for each snapshot, but also very powerful because you can have different things on the same switch depending on the snapshot.
Feature, not a bug, read the release notes.
well i dont read every release note, i may have and maybe forgot, but in any case i figured it out

I decided to really dig into this HX Stomp today, since it’s been a while. There might be an obvious answer to this, but is there an input/output clipping meter or indicator anywhere on the hardware or HX Edit?

If not, what’s best the practice for getting the cleanest input/output signal on the HX Stomp without possible clipping?

I decided to really dig into this HX Stomp today, since it’s been a while. There might be an obvious answer to this, but is there an input/output clipping meter or indicator anywhere on the hardware or HX Edit?

If not, what’s best the practice for getting the cleanest input/output signal on the HX Stomp without possible clipping?

If you look at the circle at the start of your signal chain it will flash green when signal goes through and red when it clips

Back